Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever smoked upside down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phisherman, Dec 1, 2011.

1. With like a joint or blunt?

2. Not yet :smoke:

3. no... but i know what im doing my next sesh :smoking:

4. no the thought never came to me to do that. now i wanna try it lol

5. The only thing is, dont take too long. You could pass out and set your place on fire

6. I'm trying this with a bong right now while typing this and I'm taking a piss at the same time.

7. [quote name='"lbs"']I'm trying this with a bong right now while typing this and I'm taking a piss at the same time.[/quote]

Pics or didnt happen. I dont see how you get a bong upside down

8. Now I want to try this...lol

9. [quote name='"Phisherman"']With like a joint or blunt?[/quote]

Genius. Will report back eventually! Next seshh is going to be interesting.

10. [quote name='"Platinum Frost"']

Genius. Will report back eventually! Next seshh is going to be interesting.[/quote]

Alrighhht sweet man. Donr put the joint on the wrong end of ur mouth either

11. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

Alrighhht sweet man. Donr put the joint on the wrong end of ur mouth either[/quote]

Wait what haha
    There's only one end to my mouth that I know of.

12. Im gonna smoke sideways.

13. [quote name='"Platinum Frost"']

Wait what haha
    There's only one end to my mouth that I know of.[/quote]

Omg haha i fucked that up

14. I'm just gonna leave this here...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0lsoGZsAw"]upside down bong rip - YouTube[/ame]

15. [quote name='"Platinum Frost"']

Genius. Will report back eventually! Next seshh is going to be interesting.[/quote]

Report back now pl0x

16. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

Report back now pl0x[/quote]

Done. I fell off the monkeybars because my brain got all the blood rushed after 4 long puffs from my J
    Crazy experience but you should sit down after 2-3 hits or shit gets real.
    I did this at a park lmao don't ask. Me an a few friends were just chillin

17. [quote name='"lbs"']I'm trying this with a bong right now while typing this and I'm taking a piss at the same time.[/quote]

How??? :|

18. Ive done a couple upside down bong hits in my time. I mean you do get a little rush but it doesnt really affect your high that long. Its just really fun! I did it of these bars/ladder to climb up in my silo (sp?) (the circle concrete things on farms). Just be carefull and get someone to light it for you.:D

19. I always do...

20. Lol I have a funny video of a friend of mine hanging upside down from a pull up bar takeing a bong rip. It was quite the athletic bong rip.