Have you ever slept with a family member?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Feb 4, 2011.

1. as long as genes AND family bonds are not shared... meaning no blood relations... which can genetically fuck things up for your lineage... LOTS of autosomal recessive disorders

but still you can share family bond with someone who ur not even related to... maybe someone who grew up in the same house as you... she wouldnt be your sister by definition but shes almost like your sister... i still think its wrong to fuck her just bc of that bond

however someone that you are related to... but you dont share a bond at all... maybe you never even met her... i dunnnnooo lol... i wouldnt do it... maybe a step sister/cousin who im not even close with and i dont consider family

now two sisters fucking is kinda hot loool

2. #62 CREAM, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    Is this thread 4 real?
    Edit: i already posted in this thread and forgot about it oops

3. Sleeping with your cousin is not wrong but sex is.

4. Why did they remove the button for 'replying to ancient posts'
    Was that going to hurt someones feelings if I said "God, you're retarded, look at the date of the most recent post."?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Nopey nope nope nope fucking NOPE!

6. This is a thread I'm not too mad about reviving... pretty damn disturbing how many people have ducked their family lmao.

No fucking way !

7. #69 Dizzy, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
    hell no wtf.

9. It's okay to have sex with your doppleganger, but never family :(

10. LMFAO! This reminds me of that X-files episode where Mulder and Scully found those mutant hillbilly brothers who were fucking their own mother trying to make babies with her.

• Like Like x 1