Have you ever seen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dopest Dope, Apr 27, 2009.

1. A marijuana plant attached to another plant? I planted a couple seeds for shits and giggles outside and I had a weird finding.

A seed that I planted was about an inch off the ground.. with the white stem/tail in the dirt.. seed casing still attached.. and there was another plant growing out of the seed.

About 2 inches tall with leaves. A double marijuana plant? The seed is about to fall off and it is showing 2 leaves about to come out.

I probably sound like a retard.. but has anyone ever seen this?

2. I think the white part would be the root and the top part you call a plant would be the top? You need to post a pic dude because it sounds weird but it may be normal, have you grown before?

3. Yeah.. never successful from start to finish.. but I have never seen this. The tap root (white part) is in the ground.

The seed is attached to the tap root. The tap root almost splits into another plant. I really wish I could take a picture but I am without a camera.

4. #4 Grandma Gudenhi, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I seen that for the first time this year. Two roots from one germinating seed. It happend to a few of my seeds. We grew them and two plants came up. When the tallest ones were about 2", we pinched off the smaller ones. Wish I would have thought to take pics....................I was just informed that we have one still growing w/2 plants. The container is marked as a 2 root seed. I will have to take a pic and post tomorrow.

5. Botanical equivalent of a double-yolked egg??

6. #6 Dopest Dope, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Sorry it took so long to post this. But here is a picture of what I'm talking about.
    Is a weed attached to my seed? I have never seen this before.

Attached Files:

7. Are you sure to this are Cannabis ?

8. this happen to me to... it happened like this.. once upon a time a man had two seeds and made a hole.. and threw both of them in the deep hole.. and wut u know!.. a mutant!!! ====:smoking:

9. aint weed

10. doesnt look like cannabis to me

11. guess u just got unlucky cuz the larger plant isnt cannabis. i would kill off that larger plant because the competition with kill the tiny marijuana plant.

12. As has been said, that ain´t MJ.