Have you ever seen a ghost?

Discussion in 'General' started by inkielee, May 12, 2011.

1. The don't like to be called ghosts, They say it's politically incorrect, They prefer if you call them spooks.

2. :eek:

3. I don't believe in ghosts or gods either but I've seen some weird shit, like my previous post. It could be that everyone was focusing on the Ouila at once and caused it to move. Or, like the other guy said, maybe it's another dimension interfering in ours. Maybe "ghosts" only see us sometimes in their realm and think, what the fuck was that!

4. I was hanging out with a certain fun gi this one time and I went into a hunted house and saw a lot of ghosts. :)

5. my grandmother lives next door to me in the oldest house still standing in the town and its super eery and i ve had doors and such open. along with a feeling thats really hard to describe but its as though you are not alone and there is a presence, normally like its right behind you. Many people have died in this house, 2 in the past 15-20 years. The previous owners (like 1800's) had a retarded child that they kept in the attic and the whole attic is furnished into a creepy ass apartment so that she never had to come down and could live up there as to not hurt their reputation due to the stigma at the time. I am a firm believer and i really dislike her house.

6. i never get how old ppl can just live in houses that they know are haunted up the ass.

7. yah i know its a huge house to. the fact that she lives there alone is sketchy as hell. its from 1760 or something like that. i know of at least 5-6 people who have died in it one of which was shot in her bedroom. there are musket marks on the floor from the bullet.

8. That's bad ass.