Have you ever saw a riot in your neighborhood?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UrbanAcheiver, Jun 28, 2010.

1. (I cant say 2 much tho as i live in a shitty part of town & it would make me paranoid) Just a few years ago during my neighborhood's block party a full on gang riot broke out in the street. Before this i was getting drunk and high with my best friend, we also did yayo, the party was really getting started but my boy went the fuck home around 9pm; the riot was 20min later. After he left i went to my room 2 continue drinking/smoking & snorting by myself, 20min L8R i heard loud yelling/screaming from outside.

I went out there and it was HELL ON EARTH all i can remember at 1st was a big crowd in the middle of the street fistfighting. It looked like this; about 50 people PACKED together in the street beating the shit out of each other most were probly drunk, beer bottles & chairs just about anything flying in every direction. Anybody else not involved ran home like it was a tornado, it happened so god damned fast!!! Like i said im not saying 2 much but my "friend" got a bottle broken over his head & had to get +50 stitches, his cousin got his front teeth knocked out, my cousin Vicky got a chair thrown at her a big bruise was on her chest.

This whole thing went down cuz of some BS & it turned into a real life gang war between 15 drunken/wired men Vs 30 teenagers from another gang/block, it was INSANE you would never see this in a movie even shows that have video of riots were not as intense as what i saw. I didn't see that much as i was very drunk/high but it was literally rite in front of my house, the cops came 5 minutes after it started BTW. That's my story and ever since then there's been no mention of another block party.:smoke:

2. na i dont live in the ghetto

3. Damn that's fucking insane.

And it doesn't have to be in the ghetto, a riot can happen anywhere. People in the suburbs are still people, not perfectly normal :rolleyes:

4. The closest I've seen to riots were at hardcore shows whenever kids would take on bouncers, I never felt like it was a big deal though.

5. Although young at the time I witnessed the Watts riots in LA:eek:

Never seen so much violence and looting in my life!! Was horrible:(:smoke: