Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever rolled a joint with a page out of the Bible?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I have a few times with different Bibles and they never burned right. What is your experience with this if you have any?

2. aww man ur gonna get yelled at by the ole faithful! But otherwise never had one around to try..

3. Nah, I'm not worried about angering God. I've always had Bibles laying around so I've tried it a few times with no success.

4. Dont figure god would mind really. Just seen a few excitable threads on the forum.. But in answer l figure thats why god invented zig zag

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm sure Jesus burned some ganja Himself but He had no paper to roll it in. I am sure they have great concerts in heaven between all the people that have died and all the angels and all but if God wants to catch a buzz before the show He has to come back down to earth I'm sure.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yep I have and got high on the word!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The bible needs to be made of rice paper and the best way to glue it is canned milk that being said if you have enough money for that nasty ass canned milk then you definitely have enough for a pack of rolling papers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Can’t give the exact quote-
    But in Genesis 1 it states that God gave man all the plants with seeds.

Google - Jesus was a Stoner

10. Tempting but I don't want to inhale burning ink.

11. Nah id never do that to the bible. Given the current situation though ill be taking one off the next samaritans i see so ive got something to wipe my arse with :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Are you for real you'd smoke canned milko_O

13. We did a once or twice when younger using the blank page, but they never burn worth a damn.

14. lol yo why bother with that when u can spark up a thicc blunt instead :smoke::hello:

15. In prison they use toilet paper wrapper, don't ask me how I know!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Because 30 years ago when I was 15 I didn't have those things available or access to a car or the ability to drive I had to use what I had available. I never would have considered using tp wrap, though the tp I buy at home never comes in paper wrapping so I never had access to it anyway.