Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever puked from smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dottumblrdotcom, May 6, 2012.

1. Pretty simple question. The second time I smoked, I was being really lazy and smoked about 5 nugs whole. Not broken up at all. Plus, I smoked it poorly, since I mainly lighted the center of the nug. This was through a water bottle bowl with a carb. Aluminum foil was involved, too. By the time I had finished eating a bag of pizza rolls, I felt like there was a seed or something like it in my lung. After a while, it felt like it went up my throat (weirdest feeling ever), and after I took a couple more hits, I puked. In fact, I puked three times. Fortunately, I had a good buzz going, so it didn't feel too bad :hello:

2. Your dumb for not breaking it up thats some stupid shit I just heard.

But in regards to puking had a friend who when he first started toking he'd cough so badly he'd puke.

3. Well I you didn't do such a shitty job of smoking it maybe you wouldn't have puked

4. it was a piece of food in your nasal cavity. snort and it wouldve come out. i know the feeling. also did you puke while you were trying to cough (gag reflex) or did you get nauseous and then puke(green out)?

5. I only puked once and that was after smoking out of a glass blunt. I took the last few hits out of it and immediately felt like shit. 30 minutes later while my friend and I were driving around I yelled for him to pullover and I just puked my guts out. I felt totally fine after...

I really don't know if it was the weed because it never happened before and hasn't happened since.

6. Pretty sure if you up-chuck from weed it would be because of the munchies you get, IE entire bag of pizza rolls. Same thing happened to me when I devoured an entire bag of doritos, but in the end I ended up reefin' another bowl

7. 5 nugs whole?
    My understanding of a nug is that it comprises about 0.5 - 1.0 grams.
    Son, you just wasted nearly 5 grams

8. once when i ate a really hot curry BEFORE smoking, and once when i hit a 2-3L waterfall bong,fucked me up good.

9. I've puked from taking too big of a bong rip. Does that count?

10. Yes WOAHAAHOAH, yes it does. Oh, and they were small nugs, i guess.

11. Never puked, its just weak. But its different if your a rookie to smoking.
    I know this guy who pukes nearly everytime, even if he smokes like a couple hits, If I was him I wouldnt even smoke. I think puking would ruin my buzz.

12. Only once and it was moreso of the 40 i drankearlier... Started with a blunt at 8 andthen chugged an old e oncr i was past the peak of the high, so maybe 9 or 10. Then at around midnight took a hit from a pipe and started getting the spins real bad down so i laid down on the couch.. Everything was chill but then puled out of nowhere 15 mins later. After that the party kept rollin but i stopped drinking/smoking for the night after that i was still buzzin so i didnt care haha

13. Once, I hadn't smoked in a while and me and my friend smoked half a gram of purple diesel (my first time smoking it). We got up and walked outside for the hell of it and when I got a few steps out the door I got crazy dizzy and started puking. Still felt great afterwards though.

I puked while high one other time, but I'm pretty sure it was just because I ate an ungodly amount of food :p

14. Haha your name matches with that

15. Only time I have ever thrown up from smoking was pretty much the first time I hit a bong EVER in my life and pretty much my first high also from the bong hit. This was probably when I was 17 or 18(late smoker) and one night my friend told me he was going to pick me up around midnight to go to one of our mutual friends house to smoke and shit.

This was pretty random now that I think about it because the friend who picked me up at that time doesn't smoke or drink so it was pretty random that he wanted to go to this sorry back to topic.

Alright so he picks me up and we go to our mutual friends house which isn't too far away, so we get there and he has his bong on the kitchen sink counter and was like hit this because he knew I had never hit a bong before. Well me like a dumbass and didn't really know what I was doing, I took a fat rip because I thought it wouldn't be that bad and because he had an ice catcher in his bong and had ice in it so I thought alright it won't be so bad. After one hit I was chilling watching t.v. and got the munchies bad. They had this bag I forgot what kind of chips it was but I was munching on those bad lol.

So after I had filled myself up with all these chips, I went to go lay down because I felt really dizzy and needed to rest. I fell alseep on the bottom of his stairs for about 30 mins or so and when I woke up, I sat up, and blew chunks alll over his bottom stairs floor lol. It was nasty as hell because I had just thrown up the chips that I had just munched on and they told me to go to the sink and by the time I went to the sink it was all done lol. I felt sooo bad after that, I didn't even clean it up because I was just too fucked up because it was my first time ever hitting a bong and first time really feeling high so I told my friend who picked me up to take me home. Damn sorry for the long story, really high right now :smoke:

16. Yes, I greened out hard and puked lots. :( Not fun.

17. Well I don't know why OP smoked 5 nugs whole? wtf....but when my gf and I started dating a few years back she was new to mj, and she smoked a nice rip out of a top shelf bong with some nice ground weed...so basically I gave her a dream come true...

She handed me my bong, proceeded to cough like a mother fucker, and she threw up, first the smoke then the chunks. It was pretty intense, 3 yrs later she can take some nice hits without, vomiting. haha

18. Never. My first overenthusiastic bong rip nearly did. I am lactosee intolerant but ice cream sounded like a good idea while high; ok, I threw up then because of that.

19. yes just once, but I attribute it to being VERY drunk before smoking 3 or 4 cones in quick succession.

I remember when I knew I was gonna be sick was when I had finished the last toke of the last cone, and I stared at it as I held it away from my body and eeeeeeeeeeverything was spinning but my hand and the cone.