Have you ever posted an illegal shot on your facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gonzopoly*, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Of yourself enjoying the herb, usually with a peace sign, or some gangster sign.

2. yea cuz im fukn buck nyka

3. I don't even use facebook

4. I don't have the facebook

5. I also don't use facebook

6. I keep hearing about this book of faces. seems creepy to me :laughing:

7. #7 budBaas, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    I personally dont, but Ive seen them.

Usually the picture is captioned with: 420 all day bitches swag me out

8. when i was 17 haha.

9. The government is stalking me so hell no

10. nooo lol i dont even post on fb i just use it to contact certain ppl.

11. I dont use facebook

12. I'll post a pic of a loaded up bong or something for close friends to view before im like "About to watch the new workaholics!" 

I only have 4 "Close" friends though.

I'm not like showing off though... just something we do.

13. Yeah when I was younger I'd post pictures of blunts and shit lol.

14. I don't use Facebook but Facebook allows pics of weed and alcohol just no hard drugs

15. No, kids at my school got in trouble because they posted FB pics of them doing illegal shit on a band trip. They had the principle added as a friend so I'm guessing it popped up on his wall thing..

But I never post pics like that on facebook, I have too many family members who talk shit..

16. i've never even seen such a photo

17. No....id feel like a pathetic loser if I did

18. #SWAGYOLO420
    Lol like one of those?

19. Hell no. I like having a job outside of fast food. No offense to anyone in such business, I've paid my dues working in it myself. But yeah, potential or current boss finding that, oh boy is all I can say. I won't even talk about marijuana or alcohol, much less post photos of myself or anyone else using an illegal substance. Remember, anything you put on the internet is there to stay, whether you realize it or not.

Then again, I only get on Facebook about once a week, keep everything private, and only have forty or so friends. Minimizing the risks. And no Facebook, I'm not scanning my driver's license or giving you my phone number. It's a goddamn social media site, stop acting like I'm at the DMV. Especially since it's finally public-accepted fact that the NSA looks at our personal shit.

20. Nah I have family on there