Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever pinched someones bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swimswimswim, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Damn this thread reminds me why i don't smoke with a lot of people, pinching a sack is a hella weak thing to do unless your middlemanning and even if you are middlemanning you could have just said no and not hooked them up lol. But straight up just taking someone's bud, thats so fucking lame, if your too broke to buy a little weed to smoke then quit toking and go get a fuckin life before you start again.

2. #62 m00zix, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    No, I haven't. I wouldn't want people fucking with my stuff, so I give them the same courtesy in return. Unfortunately, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and assume they abide by this logic, as well. You guys can justify it all you want, but when it comes down to it you're just stealing. You know it's wrong if you do it right in front of the person's face, so why do it behind their back?

I'm not judging anyone, just don't fuck with my stuff.

Remember, your beliefs inform your actions, and if you're stealing (especially from a friend*) that should say something about your morals/beliefs.

*not to mention the basis of all relationships is trust. Is a little pinch really worth ruining your friendship? Come on guys...

3. I've pinched like .2 grams from my asshole roommate I once lived with and at least that much of his hash.

I am not proud of it, in fact it makes me a little guilty now but the total disrespect they gave me was enough for me to justify it at the time and I was broke as fuck

Damn I am thankful to be out of that apartment and altogether shitty situation

4. Its oregon

We dont have mids, we dont have shwag.

We have dank. Indoor or out.

Doesnt matter. 2g-$20

5. I totally see where you're coming from.
    And I totally think you're a shitty lowlife.

6. over here its normal to pinch if you are geting the shit for some one

7. My best friend who got me to smoke for the first time is a bum. She never buys it, and smokes mine. Never a thank you, never throws me a few bucks or a cig or anything. And she pinches my weed like I don't know. And she will just take my cigs without asking or gets into my stash and starts packing a pipe without asking or anything.

So when she does buy it or have it I pinch the shit out of it. She always used to buy just a g but now when she does buy it she gets a quarter. I pinch it till its an eighth and she don't realize. >:)

She is cool to hang out with and been friends for years, im not gonna ruin it over weed, I'll just play dirty back :)

8. ... Wow

9. ive never done this, one of my friends knew where i kept my bud in my bag and when he had a chance he stole 2 grams from me.

havent talked to him in 7 months.

10. The few times i've gotten stuff for my buddy I took maybe a .2 both times. Nothing big just enough for a little snap. I wouldn't take some obscene amount..that's not cool.

11. I have a middleman and i don't think hes pinched from me and if he took a little out i wouldn't be mad as hes taking the risk and he uses his gas. But me i would never pinch off of somebody it just isn't right and karma will kick your ass.

12. Brah,

You just said that you are fine with being pinched if someone gets a bag for you because they take the risk and use their gas.

But if you took the risk and used your gas you wouldnt pinch?

:confused:

BRAH

13. Some shady blades in this thread here.

14. [quote name='"Tha Professor"']Some shady blades in this thread here.[/quote]

Word haha. I wouldn't ever pinch someones bag, its messed up imo.

15. One time i was rollin a J for my friend outside and the wind blew and all the grounded up shit flew lal ver the place. I pretty much got every little nug excpet maybe i lost .1-.3 grams and he started being such a bitch telling me that i lost a whole gram and made me give him $20. I was pissed as shit and so later that night when he went to sleep i went in his bag and took about .5-.7. But other than that i wouldnt pinch anyone

16. Professa Pleeze

17. I don't really sell, but if I ever do (people hit me up, know I smoke, need bud), I usually don't pinch bags. There's this one girl though that I can't fucking stand, and I know she's pretty un educated on weed so when she's getting a half 8th from me and it weighs out to like 1.4...no fucks given.

18. [quote name='"AlbinoChick"']My best friend who got me to smoke for the first time is a bum. She never buys it, and smokes mine. Never a thank you, never throws me a few bucks or a cig or anything. And she pinches my weed like I don't know. And she will just take my cigs without asking or gets into my stash and starts packing a pipe without asking or anything.

So when she does buy it or have it I pinch the shit out of it. She always used to buy just a g but now when she does buy it she gets a quarter. I pinch it till its an eighth and she don't realize. >:)

She is cool to hang out with and been friends for years, im not gonna ruin it over weed, I'll just play dirty back :)[/quote]

Somebody wrongs me, I wrong them in return. It's the way the world should work. Sadly, due to the illegal nature of weed, people can get away with screwing you over. The most logical course of action is to steal their dope in return. Even if they notice, they will have to confront you personally.

19. My dads when I was young :(