Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever pinched someones bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swimswimswim, Nov 24, 2011.

1. LMFAO Why in the hell would you carry it around and not smoke it?

2. Ive never pinched a bag but assholes have pinched me and a close relatives 40 bag before it sucks i hate going through lowlife people when i really need a bag.

3. No. Pinching is never cool

4. We call it a "finders fee" around here lol

5. In our circle pinching a small amount is fine if you're picking up for someone, or holding it for them for more than a few days. But not if they're smoking you out.

6. Yup, once, just for a small bowl cuz I was broke and I know my friend wouldn't have cared

7. yea when i was younger hookin up noobs. now i believe in the principle of them getn their money's worth cuz i kno i wouldnt want it any other way when i pay for it. older, wiser>young&dumb

8. So, if I'm on an xbox forum, does that mean I'm gonna try and take people's xbox accessories behind their back? No, xbox isn't that big of a deal, just something to enjoy, and I might would wanna read and talk about. Wouldn't mean I'm a fiend enough to steal people's shit.

9. #51 Uluvmynuts2, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    That's scummy but if someone asks you to get them weed then it should be standard to get at least smoked out. If it's not your friend then charge them more. To ask someone can I see that bag and pinch well that's wrong. If someone always hooks you up or smokes you out then no of course you shouldn't steal or try to profit from them if they are always hooking u up.

10. Does playing your stupid Xbox carry any risk and/or penalties involving with the law?

Did your friend ask for anything involving fixing his xbox or any other reason for you to receive compensation?

I didnt say I go over to my buddys unlocked house and pinch out of his nug jug....... Only pinch if im making no cash profit after working on getting this rando a bag.

Ask me a question that is relevant to anything

11. 2 grams is indoor or outdoor? For a hundred bucks would you rather get outdoor headies or indoor? I'm guessing the outdoor is cheaper even if it's real good?

12. I can honestly say I have never pinched a bag, but i usually get smoked out(I love when my dealer smokes me out, then i go to deliver the bag to my friend, and he smokes me out, those are good days my friends) or if its the kids that grab and go i charge them 5 or 10 bucks depending on how far I drove. I'm not a dealer.

13. How you guys are saying "pinch someone's sac" with a straight face is beyond me.

But yeah, no man that's fucked up. I picked up an 8th for my buddy once and smoked a little bowl from it but I felt bad so I knocked 5 dollars off from what he owed me because he didn't pay me beforehand.

And one time a dealer eyeballed am eighth and gave my friend 4.2Gs of dank for 60 bucks so after asking him, my pal gave me .7Gs for getting him the hookup.

Those are the only times I've gotten free weed without it being offered. I don't ask people for weed either when we hang, I let them offer and I usually only take 3 or 4 hits. I'm pretty bashful with weed man. It's funny I feel bad for taking other people's weed when they probably feel like me and love getting their friends high.

14. I pinched from my real good friend.
    It was a small pinch, but i knew it wasnt right so i told him like 15 minutes later and gave him some og kush since he didn't care and told me all i had to do was ask. lol

15. I have but justfor the trolls like a pinched this girls bag turned out she flushed the whole thing so i kinda saved it

16. I pinch all they got they gone pull that out

17. no, i think it's wrong. if youre like one of the people who complain about penalties or gas prices then, fine charge me $5-10 more, but just be straight up about it.

Like I dont have a car and my dealer lives pretty far so i ask him to come over to my place so when i first started buying from him he would ask me to throw him money for gas, but now he just adds it in with the price of bud

18. I tend to try to buy large amounts at a time so i don't really see the point when i already got a big ol sack of week