Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever pinched someones bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swimswimswim, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I don't deal, but like others here, I just know a bunch of dealers. If someone needs me to pick up I'll get their money and throw in around 5-10 bucks, and give them what they paid for, usually leaving me with a little profit.

2. I've pinched someone's sac ;) :smoking:

3. Yea my dad, but I was like 15 then.

Never again.

4. What I don't understand with you guys is how you think it's such a bad deal to pinch a little if you're the one driving (gas isn't cheap guys) and risking driving around with weed. And for what? I've never pinched a bag but I don't see it being a big deal with you doing ALL the work for this person to get his smoke.

I mean...aren't you just a bitch to them in that sense unless it's a really good friend? You're like the free weed delivery guy except you get nothing but wasted time.

5. I only smoke with my close friends, and we all share our weed, so there would be no reason for anyone to pinch off anyone else.

6. Only if I took from an asshole.

7. There is this kid who does not smoke pot he just carries it around to show people and look cool and he hits me up all the time so I take more than half of it. Sorry but he throws it out no point in not taking some.

8. if i ever found out that one of my friends was pinching my bags, i'd be pissed. so i wouldn't do it to anyone else

9. Yeah, yesterday I went to drop off a $20 sack to a random guy for my buddy. He weighed out 1.8 and put it in the bag. I ended up taking out about a .3 from it.. Delivery fee, I guess.

If I knew the person it was going to, I wouldn't have, 'cause they'd likely have no problem smoking me up.

10. just the bowl that dealers expect you to smoke with them when you buy it

11. I'm not ever hanging out with you motherfuckers that pinch D:

12. People are so dumb......
    I don't deal and I don't plan on starting any time soon, but I've sold like 3 dubs to one girl from my high school about a year ago. I didn't even think about pinching the bag because she's the sweetest girl & definitely didn't deserve to have her weed taken from her for no reason. I can understand someone wanting to do it to someone that's an asshole or something, but otherwise it's kind of fucked up. Personally I would feel guilty as shit if I ever pinched the bag of someone that has never done anything wrong to me, but if you've fucked me over somehow, I have no sympathy. :smoke:

13. That's the exact same thing as stealing. wtfd?

14. How is charging a little extra for something that you did the work for stealing? That's like saying working at a job is stealing from the company because you're not working for free..

15. i have in my younger years,but when i find someone a bag now i just ask em up front for either a nice smoke up,or a finders fee.if there not ok with that then no weed for them i guess,least not through me.

16. One time I was with a buddy who was delivering a half 8 to these 2 sluts who were in our HS at the time. It ended up being a big 1.4 nug and a little .3 nug. We took the little nug and gave 'em 1.4 for $25 then we proceeded to smoke the .3 nug together.

Since then, I have never. I only hang out now with close friends and we share our weed so no sense in stealing weed they're going to smoke with me, because if I stole it, I'd smoke it with them!

17. To the ones who said you have never pinched someones bag, FUCK OFF!

Some guy said weed is not that big of a deal, why the hell is he on this website?

Driving with bud in your car, unlawful delivery, felony distribution, DUI intoxicants, the list goes on and on of charges you can get while driving with bud.

If my buddy hits me up asking for a twenty, that mean i gotta hit up my dealer. Luckily, in Oregon, we get about 2 grams for twenty.

If i go drive, pick up a twenty sack, pinch it, and then deliver it, thats whats good.

Not only will I be smoked out by him, but I also got a little bedtime bowl for later.

Hes happy he got the weed, im happy i got high, we all happy.

Let this subject RIP

• Like Like x 1
  18. bought an o over the weekend, friend goes to pick it up cuz i chill with him alot, and shit. pinched an 8th. i didnt care cuz we were goin to a party later so i didnt bring any weed and just smoked 'his' rolled like 2 1.75 blunts, so basically i just smoked him out and didnt get pinched.

19. I only do if it's for someone I don't really like, which doesn't happen often. Or if the dealer hooks me up I'll "even it out" per se. Normally the person I'd do this for the most frequently smokes a bit with me anyway and she's really nice so I don't even touch the bag.

On the flip side, nobody's ever pinched my bag because a) I never go through middle men and b) My connects are all trustworthy

20. I've only pinched from my brother...he does it to me I do it to him....but we don't sneak around n do it...its just sharing haha