Have you ever partied all night long and had to....

Discussion in 'General' started by BuzzLightOne, May 3, 2009.

1. Have you ever partied all night long and had to work the next day?

You walk around like a zombie all day complaining to yourself that " I feel like shit and I'm are never going to do that again" only to get off work and go do it all over again that night?

How many days in a row did you do this? I did it for 4 days once. :smoking:

2. 4 days seems like an exaggeration.

I got fired from my last job because I partied the night before. I fell asleep while bagging this bitches groceries.

3. #3 KeepSmokinReefa, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

About 2 years.

4. lol. please tell this story.

5. I got drunk once or twice before working construction the next morning, wasn't very fun. Drinking on the job, now that's fun.

6. ^ LOL

4 days is nothing with a little help. :D

7. gotta have some yola to do that shit

8. ive fallen asleep on my break before from doin that. My manager didnt care cause he was an alcoholic and sometimes he would come into work still drunk from the night before.

9. Of coarse, who hasn't. Used to be pretty much a daily routine for a good couple years.

10. #10 AimedForDeath, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    If ya wanna replace work with highschool...

I got kicked out my rents house when I was a junior or senior n moved in my homies where we partied all the time.. ended up stayin up for a week straight with about two hours of sleep each day, which was when i decided to go to school for a couple hours... mane... i was fucked up..

Cocaine is a helluv drug..

rock that shit up n ya be up for days goin.. bad part is that i was gittin hammered n stoned along wit it every damn day

11. Isn't this called college?

12. haha yeah!
    i've partied harder than i should have many times

13. We'd hit the clubs to do some dancing, mingeling. A little drink, a little smoke, then you'd do a little line, then it would start all over again, those were some fun times... :p

14. that sounds like some bad stuff to me...

I prefer a good workout, a hot shower, a few bong rips, a nice cold glass of milk, and it's off to bed for this pothead.

Maybe squeeze in some videogames if I'm feeling frisky.

15. story of my life... - no lines though - I'm done with that ; doesn't go well with working for me at all.

don't shower in the morning - puts me back to sleep.

16. Yeah iv done 3-4 days in a row, possibly even a week when living in Spain. Work the next day is a nightmare. Especially working construction in 40degree heat.

17. in high school there was a point where i was doing that every other day but then i kinda grew outa that and ive done it a coiple times before work but only if it was a special occcasion. any kind of drug hangover at work for me is the worst!

18. #18 imcherokeeangel, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    This was my life for about 10 years...6 days a week. I worked in a bar where we got paid to hustle drinks and drink them....we had a quota of 20 drinks a night....if we didn't get 20, we didn't get paid out hourly wage...we still got to keep our tips, though. A lot of times, customers would tip us with drugs...joints, little baggies of coke or meth, acid, etc.

We worked from 6 pm til 2 am....by 2 am every night, we were smashed, so we never went home and went to sleep....we would always manage to find something going on somewhere and be up until dawn...then, lay in bed all day trying to sleep with little success. By 4 pm, we were getting ready to head out and do it again...a lot of times, we would stop and buy a pint of whiskey for the ride to work. Would feel like shit until the booze kicked in....then it was party time, all over again...

I know some people might think it sounds really cool to be paid to party...it was at first, but, eventually, it takes it's toll....

19. I've done it too many times to count.

The worst is puking while at work and not being able to brush your teeth.

20. lol Celsius