Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever noticed......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rugbyladosc, Oct 5, 2011.

1. When you eat crisps and your hands get covered in salt its easier to smoke a spliff and not bum the roach up with salvia as the salt acts a barrier for your fingers and the J. I have just noticed this and i feel i have made a discovery i should share with fellow blades.

Also i like how the clouds look before the rain comes

2. Also i have just found the best blazing drink

[​IMG]
    Its only 39p from Tesco and i guess this sucks if u live in america but the sweet bubble gum taste really complements my piney pine weed.

3. So you mean the salty fingers regulate the temperature between j and finger? Hmm.... May have to try this sometime

4. yeah that too but i more meant the salt acts a barrier between your fingers and the j. Sometimes its not nice when your lips touch your dry fingers...
    ..maybe thats just me?

5. do you mean like not wiping your fingers and them being all greasy and salty? cuz i cant stand that, let alone while im smokin a joint...

6. but then i'd have a salty, greasy jay :eek:

7. [quote name='"LafterL"']do you mean like not wiping your fingers and them being all greasy and salty? cuz i cant stand that, let alone while im smokin a joint...[/quote]

Yeah, what kind of grime doesn't wash their cheesy fingers off. Bleh

8. I'm actually learning about this in science. It's about equilibrium's where the h2o from your saliva notices the salt and pulls a little in to create the equilibrium and it gets less watery or wet.

9. yeah mate you know!