Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever noticed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NaughtyDread, Feb 26, 2004.

1. you should be fine man, i recall reading you mix your budz with 'bacco, your tolerance should be low anyways, unless ya been cheatin!

2. awesome story with the cars dude.

i also think the ghia would be a awesome one to bring back, it does suck they stopped making the beetle, but dont forget guys they still make the type two!!(same as mine mircobus,van and camper) and they come with a air-cooled 1600 injection engine *drools* i think thats faster then the 1800 carb one. but i dunno, i dunno my 1600 isnt the fastest bit of kit on the road lol. average of 60 on a jorney, but you cant be worried in a camper, you have to cruise!!

3. thanx dr. :)

shit if youre in LA resin, it shouldnt be a big deal at all to skip across the border and scoop up a old style bug. i didnt know they stopped producing them down in mexico last year. but im sure and without a doubt in my mind you could have your pick of millions, because thats ALL i saw in guadalajara :)