Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever made...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juicemaineMAN, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Kush and oj?

its bomb, makes the weed last alot longer and taste alot better... :)

2. What?

I like listening to Kush and Orange Juice when I smoke, but have no idea what you are talking about..

3. no i havent

4. its exactly like it sounds.

listen to the end of "good dank" agian and u will know what im talking about

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L2M8OsssvE]YouTube - 16. | Wiz Khalifa - Good Dank | Kush & O.J[/ame]

listen at 4:30

5. wiz is too mainstream now.:(

6. I still have no idea what the fuck you are talking about dude, haha..

7. Still not quite sure what to do. I heard "bigs bags of kush....cut an x in the middle...add oj"

8. Just so you know, if you think that drinking oj when smoking cannabis will get you higher is wrong and a purely placebo feeling.
    Wiz Khalifa is not a reliable information source.....

You may think this because if you drink oj with mushrooms the trip will onset quicker. This is because the vitamin c in oj aids in digestion. If you smoke weed and drink oj your not going to get any higher whatsoever.

9. Exactly, that does not sound like a recipe, or maybe I am just too high..

No matter what, I dont really see this being a good idea :confused_2:

10. Also has to do with citric acid, its why a good tea recipe calls for lemon juice with the boil ;)

11. ^Thc is soluble in acids, fats, and alcohol. Thats why cannabis tinctures will either call for some form of one of them, whether it is butter, lemon/lime juice, or some form of alcohol.

The citric acid will only affect your high if you baked you made edibles. If you smoke and injest those other things it won't make any difference.

12. I was talking about OJ's effect on psilocybin, its more citric acid than Vit. C. Vit C after is good to help restore serotonin to your dome, but OJ is good while eating them mostly for citric acid effect on psilocybin. I was saying that it is reaffirmed by a good shroom tea recipe calling for fresh lemon juice to help with extraction during the brew.

I know THC is only fat or alcohol soluble, haha

13. Oh haha, i didn't know you were specifically referring to psilocybin....

14. yea, hahaha.. Hell it would make this thread make more sense..

15. wiz never says drinking oj gets you higher the only reason he says that is because kush and oj in a sense stands for wake n baken cuz you drink oragne juice when you wake up

16. So what exactly do we do here? Listen to the song? Then what drink Sunny D and toke? I'm confused.

17. No one knows what the hell the OP means...haha

18. big bags of kush
    put an x in the middle
    add the orange juice
    ...n1gga

A wonderful description, Wiz Khalifa! :hello:

19. I wonder how many people have soggy buds thanks to Wiz.

(also what is the X for?) Should I be doing it with marker or actually cutting an X into my bag? Where's the Wizard when you need him.

20. yea i know its gay. but ive been listenen to him since how fly

well i just poured a little tiny bit into my bag of bud and then rolled a joint with the moist bud. the first day i couldnt lite it. but the next day. it lit and was so good tasting. it was acrtually sour d and oj but w.e