Have you ever made weed omlet?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, May 10, 2013.

1. 1. Heat oil on pan.

2. Throw some weed into that oil

3. Wait about a yay amount of time.

4. Throw egg onto oil.

5. Cook.

6. Eat

7. Smoke/Vape

2. no but i once made a weed banana milkshake that didn't turn out too good. but i'll have to try the weed omelet sometime.

3. I can't imagine eating an omelet with chunks or weed in it. Maybe make an omelet with cannabutter?

4. ive made eggs with hash oil in them before.... works much better than trying to make cannaoil as you cook them hahaha

5. You don't want to heat your oil continuously in the pan while cooking your egg, that doesn't leave much room for your potency to hang around (at the very least be sure you mix it in with the egg, to give the majority a little room off the hot surface, then use additional butter/oil if needed to grease your pan)! :eek:

I make medicated omelettes quite a bit :) (Usually I'll whip up a quick batch at least a few times a month, usually during the winter, along with a few other warm medicated morning dishes, and a little less often during warmer months when I'd rather have colder breakfasts/afternoon meals like shakes, salads etc... not much of a morning eater to be honest, but some of my patients are :p )

The best way is to, start as usual, then add a touch of oil to the inner mixings, cheeses, meats, veggies, what-have-you, just before you seal it up. :)

Just pre-cook your meats and veggies, get your omelette just ready to fill, add the fillings, your oil, close, and finish heating just long enough to melt any cheese and keep the inside nice and warm before serving. :)

(Mine has a little pocket of onions & peppers :D )

[​IMG]

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun! :wave: