Have You Ever Made Out With A Dude?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey_Freeman, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Grossssssss!!!! :poke:

2. also, you def need to tells us the story of what ends up happening

3. Maby jest have him suck you to feel less gay after

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah idk if that's gonna make him feel less gay

5. holy shit this thread lol

6. If you consider this an unnatural act, and wouldn't do it sober, then don't use drinking to loosen up and allow yourself to do it while drunk, because you're likely to regret it later. 

Do these girls know your friends, or communicate with people that you know through social media, or other means?  There's a good chance they're going to blab it all over the place, if they do.   You have to be prepared to deal with that possibility.  

7. When I used to be a girl I made out with dudes. But now that I am a man it's strictly women only. Sometimes I hump my pillow or have sex with the dog.

8. Damn Gc members just tell him to do it and op you should record or take pics of that shit! Op just do it bro, get fucked up and kiss your boy idc as long as you show us the pics of what the girls are doing :ey:

9. No, I'm old enough to know I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Vaj FTW

10. :laughing: some very funny replies!

Just curious....how does your buddy feel about it, and will you ever be able to look each other in the face again  :confused_2: . 

Besides that they will be talking about it to anyone within ear shot(you KNOW they won't keep it a secret), you should seriously be concerned about catching any STD's from them if they are as freaky as you say.  :eek:

11. if you aren't into guys you probably will not enjoy yourself at all. this situation doesn't sound like a good one...there aren't any clear boundaries. don't let these girls make you do things you don't want to do but also don't think that if you do these things you can do whatever you want to them. sounds like a bad situation to me

12. Desperation makes people do crazy things. No offense.

13. The guy is my good friend, and one of the girls (who he's been talking to, not dating, but they fuck and chill together) texted him and said it would be really hot if him and I made out. He texted me and told me this and was oddly open to it. Made me feel a little uncomfortable tbh. I don't have any problem with gay men whatsoever (except when they hit on me, hate that shit) but his openness caught me off guard because first of all, we're friends ,and second of all, I always saw him as straight. This just seems too weird for me.
    Especially what everybody here said about video recording and the girls talking (no way that they could keep a juicy secret like that to themselves). I just don't feel right about it.

Chances are the girls will be bummed out, but we will all still get it in. No matter how it plays out, I will report back with what happens, and pics if they meet GC guidelines ;)

14. This is a question for the straight men on here, have you ever made out with a dude?

[​IMG]

15. Good to hear you are using the right head to decide... :laughing:   And do be careful with those girls, they might act like they want freaky but they are still girls, not to be mistreated or forced, it's against the law so take care, you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, do what's right. ;) like not posting pics on the net of random girls  B)

16. is this what it takes to get laid now? you gotta make out with a dood? Stop hanging out with stupid fucking girls. 

17. IMO there's nothing wrong with a little experimentation. Although being a male, you'll probably face the unfortunate double standard of today's society...

18. I would do it if they are hot I would also record the m2f action

19. Yea unfortunately girls have enoufh control now days they can bring their sick twisted games ibto an oppeetubity of getting laid...

Girls are such freaks. They should be controlled by men. And men shouldnbe able to grab a wonen off thwvstreet and pyt ger in his bed have sex with her and force her to make sanwhichea the rst of her life. Othwrwise we get these sick atrocities