Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever just found bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Wow I am sooooooooooo happy right now. I wanted to get high so bad but I didn't have weed. So I looked under my bed and found my vaporizor thing I made from a lightbulb. I saw it and it had a little bit of weed in it. So my face turned to this :D and I lit it up and got 5 really good hits from it and I am baked. Ahh I'm so happy. Did you know that saw spelled backwards is was? I just noticed that.

2. I found a little pile of ground bud on a bathroom sink in a service station a few months ago. I just left it there. Wasn't mine anyway, but who knows who had it, where it came from, how it was handled, what'd been done to it, if anything. I just dried my hands and left. Besides, I got my own bud. :D

3. I've always secretly wanted to find a bag of weed on a walk or something.

4. My friend one time found a perfectly cured nug that was sitting on a dresser in his basement for a few months.

It probably smoked like a dream ;)

5. No but somebody will if they search my car, because I dropped some nugs of blackberry kush in there this morning and still can't find them. Like what the fuck, I've looked everywhere in that car :confused:

6. My bf's mom found a marijuana plant growing on the sidewalk in east l.a . lol she took it and planted it , she tried so hard to make it grow but it died. :(

7. Once, Me and my friend went on a walk the morning after a heavy session. I picked up this stick to use as a walking stick, and around 20 meters down the road i felt something underneath it as it touched the ground. MASSIVE NUG. I almost cried with joy.:smoking:

8. I have a pretty cool story about finding bud. I was with a friend walking to meet another friend at his house to head off to a party, me and my friend already had a crate of beer each and an eigth between us, so we got quite close to my friends house and I saw some plastic carrier bag on the floor, I kicked it and straight away noticed what it was, I hinted to my friend and he picked it up, we inspected it when we got inside the house and it turned out to be over an eigth of some pretty good bud, needless to say we had a REALLY good night .:smoke:

9. Ohh yeas found a small baggy in the woods near a bike path was so happy :hello:

10. I was in a park in high school and found a little glass jar with those metal clamps and rubber O-ring just laying in the grass of a field. I popped it open to find about a gram of some middies. I didn't want to take the risk of smoking that, because my town is sketchy! However, some friends of mine took it and said it worked out, nothing special. If I find hiding trees and they were not put there by me I am always wary, no matter how desperate. You never know what you could be smoking!!

11. My friend found a fat dub of the most purple bud I have ever seen in my life on a trail in the woods. That shit got us high as FUCK.

12. I found some bud in a corner of an elavator.. it was in wrapped up in thick layers of tissue lol. so much for plastic bags lol.

took it up, took the seeds..

13. A few years ago I went to sell some of my old Gamecube games to GameStop. When the cashier opened up the case to WWE Day of Reckoning he pulled out a little baggy he found hidden behind the instruction booklet when about a gram in it.

He smiled, said, "We don't accept this", gave it back to me and my roommate and I cooked with it that night.

It cooked like shit by the way, probably since it was dry as all hell and likely a few years old.

14. back when avatar was out in theatres me and my buddy were going to check out an imax showing and we ended up getting the time wrong, and had to wait around an extra hour and a half for the next showing, but this was avatar so we wanted to see it baked and we were coming down from when we had smoked earlier. so we have like an hour to find more bud, and we're calling everyone we know that would have bud, only to find out no body has any.

Theres about 30 minutes left by this point, and we were just about to give up and either just go see the movie sober or come back another day, when my buddy remembers that he secretly placed a small bag of ganj wrapped up a bunch of times in a bunch of bags underneath the drivers seat of my car. He asks me if i ever found the gift he left for me, and when i said that i never did we immediatly went rummaging around for it, ended up finding it, and were just soooo freaking happy that we got extra stoned and enjoyed ourselves some avatar afterall. :hello:

in the words of Johhny Drama, "VICTORY!!!"

15. That is an amazing story:eek::smoke:

16. So like a while back my friends got stopped and there band van got searched, I wasn't there when this happened. But one of my friends had bud on them and they were outside of a McDonalds and he went inside while they searched the van and he took his baggy and stuck it into the back of one of the booth cushions, like where the seat and back part meet. So a little while later like a weeks or so, we were driving around and we were bummed that we had already smoke the last weed we had and, then we remembered that and what do you know, we went and checked and low and behold it was there, and we proceeded to get super stoned.

17. Back in High School my buddy found a big fresh nug of KB in the back of his car (stuffed in a mint container, for whatever reason). We both found ways to escape our current locations in the middle of freezing snow, drive out to our usual spot, and proceed to get super baked during the blizzard, almost got stuck from the snow building up on the car as we sat and chilled.

18. YEAH actually I have :D

I was walking up the stairs in my apartment building when a little baggie to the corner of the stair caught my eye.

Without breaking stride i scooped it up and looked while walking and it was a little coke baggie but it had about .8 of chronic (smelling) shake in it.... I was on the way to buy a 20 bag so I turned right around and got ripped for free that day woohoo

19. yes large nugs on my floor when i wake up after a long night of smoking. when i used to pick up large quantities of mids id sit down in my chair and see how many bowls i could smoke.
    also in tough economic times ive searched my paraphernalia drawer for loose nugs and such. sometimes find an old bag with a little nugget in it. seeing as im out of nug now hopefully this happens today :smoke:

20. When I was about 13, I found a baggie with about .2 of bud inside. I knew it was weed, but had nevr smoked before. So I went and hid it by a tree in this little patch of woods. Went back for it 20 minutes later and it was gone.

And last year, I was cleaning out my shed, and i found Half a Blunt under the lawn mower.