Have you ever just eaten soup cold from the can?

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, May 15, 2009.

1. All I've eaten for the past two days is SpaghettiO's straight out of the can. Its fast, delicious sustenance.

2. That sounds gross bro, I wouldn't be able to down that.

3. when i was a little kid i used to refuse to eat speghetti-O's any other way. they definitely have a different taste when they're cooked haha. i thought i was the only weird one :) i also used to eat hot dog buns with nothing but ketchup on them up until i was like 6 or 7.

...and i occasionally eat a peanut butter and sugar sandwich

seriously, try the peanut butter and sugar sandwich thing...sounds disgusting but it's bomb as hell. i don't recommend the hot dog bun though, i don't know what the fuck was wrong with me when i was a tot.

4. I can only eat stuff like that cold if its spagettios or Chef Boyardee. Boyardee is disgusting to me cooked now because I have eaten it cold for so long.

5. i like to eat cold soup. im bout to go get some right now. :D

6. Hate soup from the can, and I tried it cold once... :bolt:

Mom's homemade soup from scratch is the only way to go :hello:

7. Shit man... I don't think I could handle downin that hahaha
    Props

8. i remember the first time i ate chef boyardee i threw up.. cant imagine it cold and uncooked.. eugh

9. thats disgusting. cold or not.

10. Been doing this shit forever. The best part is it's like a drink more than anything else. Don't know why, but it's good lol

11. That doesn't sound appealing to me, an acquaintance of mine and her mom were hungry, I was like I got some ravioli, and they ate it out of the can. I'm like I do own a microwave, their like you never eaten it this way? No Gross. I can eat chicken noodle soup out of the can but not tomato based foods except pizza.

12. i have ate chicken noodle soup right out of the can, and spaghettios with meatballs. wasnt that bad. :smoking:

13. Damnit.. im stoned n ya'll just made me hungry.. im going to eat SOMTHING out the fuckin can uncooked... just dont know what yet.. haha

14. spaghetti-os out of the can is awesome. try the one with cut up hot dogs. that got me through some rough nights in college. and when i say rough i mean really high and didn't want to leave the apt.:D

15. Definitly not into cold soup i like mine almost boiling. Eating ramon noodles off the block with some spice on it, ah hits the spot everytime.

16. i like to break up the ramen and put in just a little bit of the spice, shake it up and eat it like chips. its a grand snack. watch out though, i've cut the roof of my mouth doing this.

17. me toooo!!!

lol back in elementary it was a huge trend to bring in ramen and eat it raw, never did it after then:rolleyes:

18. my boyfriend does that shit!!!! it's fuckin gross. he eats those progresso soups, ravioli, and spaghettios out of the can cold like EVERY DAY. hardcore.

i have to eat things at correct temps.