Have You Ever Heard Voices?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Black_Chamber, Oct 25, 2009.

1. while in a drug-induced stupor?

I know I'm not the only one.. :eek:

2. I've never heard VOICES, but I've hallucinated a musical instrument before. I thought I was hearing a trumpet playing.

3. I hear shit when I smoke a lot of weed.

4. when i get really high on weed ill hear shit and hear like weird techno beats in my head. I once started dancing in the shower after smoking 3 bowls while imagining a rave in my head and listening to the techno beat.... fun shit.

5. Yah ive heard voices but only directly caused by the drugs i had been taking.

When i was stupid and took alot of diphenhydramine, i heard people calling my name, And overheard what i thought was a conversation going on in the other room. But i was home alone. lol

6. Similar experience.

Took some DPH and when I would close my eyes and concentrate, I could hear different voices having a conversation. It was like I knew they weren't real but if I tried I could imagine that they were, if that makes any sense. It was like when I think in my own voice, but it was someone else's. I don't know what I mean anymore:smoking:

7. qft....same thing happened to me too with the same stuff. I heard people talking to me, and calling my name....that was tripppy

8. well I don't know if this counts, I heard someone talk and then I swore i heard him say the same thing over and over

9. Dude, I hear people calling my name and shit when I'm not high. There have been numerous occasions when I thought I've heard someone call my name like 3 or 4 times in a row and there has been nothing there. And this is while I'm completley sober.

10. have you consulted a psychologist? schizophrenia.

11. Highly doubt it, one neither side of my family has a history of mental illness. Second other than that happening on the odd occasion I don't really have anything else out of the ordinary happen.

12. BBC NEWS | Health | Voices in the head 'are normal'

13. Yep. When I smoked salvia once, I heard three female voices above me speaking about me... :smoking:

14. you should check it out seriously family history doesn't mean everything i have depression and social anxiety disorder. also i have a nystagmus (it would take forever to explain on here to look up on google if your curious). none of my family has ever had any of these problems

15. i have schitzophrenia and have to take meds for it every day unless im using acid that day.

before i got it diagnosed, i heard voices all the time, high or not, and trust me, not as fun as it may seem.

ive only heard voices once when ive been high on my meds and that was my wife bitching at me when we had a fight about my car.

16. Why is it you don't take your meds if your using acid? Bad combo or something? Sorry if thats a stupid question

17. I have depression, although not diagnosed. It used to be severe depression to the point I wouldn't leave my room for days, because it's not diagnosed I have done some very stupid self destructive things to myself in the past. Thankfully time has made it better than what it used to be. I still have those days quite often though

18. last nite i was shrooming with faw few friends and i thought i read my friends mind:D

19. With or without drugs there are voices inside and out of my head.