have you ever heard a scary/weird sound while high

Discussion in 'General' started by CannabisCourtney, Sep 1, 2013.

1. me and my boyfriend were just witting here, and we havent moved, and the bed just makes a super loud creaking noise. thats really scary, why does that kind of stuff happen?

2. How many days has it been since you've slept? Did the bed partially collapse? These are all questions you should be looking for the answer for. Maybe you're haunted? who knows. There's probably a neat, fairly evident answer that you haven't yet been able to decipher. idk im high, best of luck :smoke:

3. #3 Atheism Cant Be Proven, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    other day i heard an owl

but wasnt scary more like awesome

owls are sweet

4. yes...every time I'm home alone at night I seem to hear noises like someone's in the house :/  so scary and it doesn't help when I'm watching a scary movie, either.

I agree. That'd be so fucking tight to have a pet owl that you just have on your shoulder. Or a falcon, imagine how cool it would be to have a tight falcon friend.

6. i can see it but i dont think its my style

tigers on the other hand... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpnf9D2VIk

7. None of these replies are scarier than a cat doing one of those crying screams in the middle of the night right by your fuckin window while youre asleep

This made me lol. 

no denying that lol.  that's definitely happened to me before...do not like.

10. Seriously! Theres this horny, asshole male of a cat that comes to my window every single night and wakes me up with that shit trying to get at my female cats. Scares the crap out of me every time :lol:

11. any male cat i've had will make this sick balling meow after they take a dump in the litter box down in the basement. Always at night too, never during the day. It's like they see ghosts in the dark.. 

12. What probably happened is your body relaxed and increased the weight factor on the bed.

this makes me lol because I left my bedroom window open last week and a random neighborhood cat jumped in.
    I was like hello, kitty.  I pet it a few times and it seemed to like it but then it jumped back out. :confused_2:   Funny thing is other random cats have straight up just walked in my front door.  Apparently I'm a pussy magnet.

14. I used to hate when I would stay at my grandparents house, I would be trying to go to sleep on the couch which is like smack dab in the middle of the house and I'd hear the door down the hall creak when my Mom opened it and I'd like jump out of bed, run across the living room and grab the fire poker.

15. LOLing @ the dogs. "WTF is a tiger doing in our house?" Must be fun to have exotic animals. They would be a great protector of gardens. I would not have to think twice if i saw a tiger guarding someones plants. I'll go elsewhere....

16. I probably didn't look too intimidating, some scrawny little 5'10" 140lbs white kid holding a rusty old fire poker lol

17. man i remember 1 time like a month or 2 ago...i was on a forced probation t break but had just taken my UA so i bought my monthly gram and like 20 mins into bein high as fuck by myself on my aptop on the couch in the living room.....

i hear this jingle beep boop like mario playstation nintendo shit....coming from near the fireplace....wasnt shit there that could make that sound, freaked me out.  i even made a thread about it here.  it is still chillin somewhre in generl

18. i know exactly what youre talking about those things are terrifying

19. No, for I am fearless.

20. I hear this noise alot and it scares the shit out of me it kind sounds like the noise that comes from thoes cars with blue and red lights on them and the ppl inside carry guns and pepper spray and a dildo.

1HitWonder