Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 7brad7, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Have you ever had weed that looks like shitty weed but u smoke it & find out it's dank or close to it?

2. like once....but it was shitty weed like mixed with dank....but no....i havnt

3. Yea this shit was weird, it didn't look good, it smelled good and under a bright light I could see some purple.. My buddy told me it was dro & I didn't think it was gonna be good till I smoked it. Lol. Good shit tho.

4. well dro=middies where i live.....idk theres some wierd assx weed out there.....but i mean its all about how it smokes man

5. Probably just got some outdoor grown bud. Pretty common this time of year.

6. yes! i had some not schwag but not mids and we rolled a blunt of that shit and hotboxed a car. my eyes were literally red as the devils dick and i was so folded. great night.