Have you ever had to stick weed up your ass?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ruh roh, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #1 ruh roh, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Well...have ya! Have you done this yourself like to get away from the cops or your parents when you where younger.

When I was younger I had to stick a joint roach in my butt cheeks to hide it from my mom. lol. I mean, I didn't stick it all the way in my asshole just in my cheeks. And me and my buddy just got done smkoing it but it wasn't finished all the way. So we peeld away the paper on it and stuffed it in a pipe, lol. Don't judge! It was the last of our shit! lol:eek:

2. It's weed, not meth.

And it was the last of your shit... too punny.

3. Not quite sure what to say to this...

I would take the bitching from my mom, and/or a posession charge before shoving it up my ass.

4. Where else would I keep it?

5. I'd rather not smoke than be smoking on herb that was in an asshole, but if that's your thing...

6. No...Can't say the idea ever really crossed my mind outside of a joke.:cool:

7. Yes, I was a drug smuggler from 1983 to 1986. I've had all sorts of things up there.

8. why would you ever want to get weed across boarders or something enough to stick weed in your ass...?

9. Hehehe last of your shit, cause it was in your butt. :p

I have not had the pleasure, maybe one day though. Never know whats in store.

10. Yeah all the time... Wait no, no I don't.

Any amount of weed that would fit up my ass would not be worth tucking up my ass to avoid a misdemeanor.

11. Never have, never will.

12. It adds an interesting flavor to your bud...

13. No penetration just cheeks.

14. Eat it then, fuck that up the ass shit

15. No, but i once wanted to smoke a suppository:smoke:
    [​IMG]

16. No ... I generally relied on the inside pocket of my parka.

17. So That's why I have heard weed called Shit-weed it was you Op.

18. I have a friend in drug court and i was planning to pick up my bud before i chilled with him but he got to my house before my dealer texted me back so he had to drive me to meet him. I felt bad for making him have weed in the car so I put it in between my cheeks lolol.

I got busted with him before and we switched from my car to his car right before the cops showed up. This was me not letting that happen again

19. I've never had to, but I do consider it an option. I usually just stick the joint in my bra. Can't touch me there...it's harassment, motherfuckers!!!

20. Until they call in the dreaded FEMALE OFFICER!