Have you ever had to deal with a girl queefing during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Haxd, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Yep. Not a biggie. Could be worse. Least she didn't fart or shart on you..... :eek:

2. Lots of times.

But I am so happy to be having sex I don't have time to care :)

3. Yeah, I was 16 the first time it happened and I literally thought quiefs were vagina farts.

It looked like this

Untitled.png

"Did you.. Just.. Quief?"
    "No."
    "I'm pretty sure you just quiefed."
    "Alright well I have to go."

hahaha.

4. Only rookies come and make threads about such tings....

5. Yeah, it happens. I usually laugh and attempt to continue, she gets embarrassed and tries to stop, I then laugh because it bothers her so much, she gets pissed and we have to talk about it, and then, finally, we get to finish up.

6. Doggy is probably the number one position to yield a queef. As others have said, just means you're pounding haha.

7. I laugh. I think they're hilarious. It's really funny when you learn how to control them.
    Sorry if that sounds gross, ha ha.

8. Sex is noisy.

There is the sound of my balls smacking on her.
    There is the squish sound of fucking a nice wet pussy at just the right angle.
    There is the sound of her queefs
    There is the sound of moaning/screaming

9. hahaha its just part of sex if ya don't like it then masturbate

10. I know for sure I would laugh if a chick queefed.

but I'd just keep on fuckin.

11. It's stupid when girls get embarrassed by queefing--it's just air packed in thats now coming out. It's not methane gas like the butthole releases. My girlfriend gets embarrassed but I've told her so many times it doesn't matter, it's the sex that matters, so now she usually just ignores and we keep on humpin and pumpin.

12. Idk what it was, but 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex and everytime we'd switch positions that delightful sound would greet us. It was almost impossible to keep going because of the laughter.

Anyway, fast forward to later that night, we were exercising and while i was doing a crunch that wonderful queef escaped and, needless to say, we stopped exercising. :D:p

13. This girl did it during unmetionable time. I was like 16 at the time, so i busted up laughing. She didnt think it was funny though.

14. basically .. well ..entirely.. this

15. The first time this happened to me i was reallllyy embarrassed too and i was like omg i'm sorry that was fucking gross haha but we are still going strong a year and a half later and he is still making me qweef hahaha just a natural part of sex.

16. Yeh first time I made my wife queef was like 2 years ago I had just busted in her and pulled out and she queefed and my cum came back out on my thigh I couldn't stop myself from laughing she thought I'd be mad but I couldn't be it was too funny!!!!

17. Yes haha. I would say that like 99% of girls will queef after doggystyle, its just what happens. And to me, it is so worth the trade off.

18. i sometimes queef if were doin it doggy style, first time i was mortified, it doesnt bother me in the slightest now, its normal.
    my boyfriend thought it was the funniest thing in the world first time it happened he literally rolled around the bed holding his stomach in histerics of laughter, i was just glad he wasnt grossed out!
    i can do it on cue now haha, it cheeers him up when hes in a bad mood

19. Queefs are fucking hilarious.

The best time was with my ex. We were trying to go doggystyle, but when he tried to put it in I queefed. We laughed a little he tried to put it in again and I queefed again. We laughed a bit harder this time. He tried to put it in again right after and it happened again. We both just collapsed on the bed laughing.

Shits funny man.

20. lolol be like 'sorry, my dick is just too big'