Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had this issue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JerBear, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Whaz gooood. Alright ive been smoking for a few years now and I never had this problem till a few months ago. I smoke every day, and recently, if I take too big of a hit ill get really light headed, and it will actually feel like im passing out. And then one time, my body started shaking, like my legs and all.

But then tonight, I was at my friends and we rolled a super blunt :smoke: and this one dude gave me like 4 shot guns in a row and after I took the last one all I remember is waking up on the floor, I dont remember anything and my face had this huge fucking slam mark on it from slamming down, I just sraight fuckin passed out. And they said I was shaking on the ground as I passed out.

I saw this happen to my one friend, and this one dude I knew passed out from gb's and had to go to the ER. Has this ever happened to any of you??? Please, I'm interested.

2. sounds a little like oxygen deprivation to me. just try not to take too huge of hits or hold them in for too long. as for me though, i've never had that happen man.

3. i never had it that extreme before. I've seen smoking for a long time too and the most i've ever gotten was a light head

4. ya it sounds like ur not getting enough oxygen