Have you ever had this happen to you from an old friend?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JB-Blazin, Oct 3, 2010.

1. So both of my regular dealers are dry so I had to look for some new connection. So my 'buddy' who I have known for at least 10 years (hung out with his older bro all the time, considered him a good friend) sold me a half oz of dirty 30s and tried to pass it off as dank..
    Has this happen to you? What did you do about it? I'm still kinda shock that he would try ripping me off even after I known him for all these years?
    Thoughts??

2. I know what you mean, a friend I have known for years just started dealing and other then a $3 bag just to keep him happy he keeps trying to say "this is super kush" and all of that other shit even though I have a quarter of the same stuff from my reguler dealer

3. whats dirty 30s? and yeah i think most people will have a friend old or new try and rip you off... the things peddy drug dealers do can be disgusting sometimes

4. I hate that, one time i was at a high school football game and this kid goes "brah i got some white rhino in my truck its so crystally" So we go to his truck and its a nug of some good mids and he wants 20 for it... We kept saying no and the price went from 20 to 10 lol. So all you can do is say nah i can just get it from someone else and hopefully they will come clean. Pissed me of tho because i smoked him out like twice..

5. Mo' money mo' problems
    [​IMG]

6. tell him man...