Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had this feeling??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Ok so I was siting there spacing off high of course and I'm zoning out and you feel like toe about to like go outa your body by then your tryin to let it happen and then it's like the feeling realizes you feel it and goes away?? I have felt like this

2. [quote name='"Kushbluntz"']Ok so I was siting there spacing off high of course and I'm zoning out and you feel like toe about to like go outa your body by then your tryin to let it happen and then it's like the feeling realizes you feel it and goes away?? I have felt like this[/quote]

You smoking weed boy?

3. That shit's illegal. Not cool. Call the cops on his ass.

4. lmaooooooo

5. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']

That shit's illegal. Not cool. Call the cops on his ass.[/quote]

Oh man I am TOO high, someone call the POlice.

6. [​IMG]

Relevent