Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had that warp effect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dLN, Oct 19, 2010.

1. I was walking home right after smoking a joint and I felt the strangest thing ever for the first time. Like I felt real life skip back and forth between two frames. It was as if I was were back in time for a second and kept repeating it.

I'm curious if that's a usual effect. Ive been smoking for 5 months and have never had this.

2. yes its called the strobe effect. i know exactly what you're talking about. it feels as if you are seeing life 1 frame as a time, correct? similar to the effect a strobe light has in a dark room?

3. my friend alex gets this shit all the time when he smokes, and he also has flashbacks. He smokes more weed then anyone I know haha, and has no concept of time AT ALL

4. I get that shit so bad and sometimes it freaks me out. lol I LOVE MARIJUANA:hello: