Have you ever had "Delirious" thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Nov 7, 2011.

1. #1 Delluhsion, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    Very curious about what some people think of, my friends have told me some next level type stuff. But what's life without a little madness?
    I believe life is just a dream, honestly that everything i read/everyone i meet. Wars going on, people dying and shit is all connected and part of my 'dream".
    I believe that i died in reality, and this is all a figment bro and not real. And in the true "reality" my family/friends are going on life with me dead.

So what are your delirious thoughts? :p

2. Depersonalization/derealization

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea I have had thoughts and was nearly convinced that my reality isn't true, whether it was dreaming, simulated or illusive...but I never truly believed, I only believe in what can be proven with evidence.. I have a hunch that reality isn't what it seems though

4. So you think that all the Americans and Australians that have been killed in Afghanistan haven't really been killed and it's just in your head? That would be nice but unfortunately it's not the truth. Trust me man, life isn't just a dream so make the most of it before you die. I'm not meaning to bitch about your post but I just really think that every person should live life to the fullest because it is reality and you only get one shot at it.

5. one time i smoked salvia and got naked

6. I don't take my thoughts to an extreme though, im not offended at all im just saying what's on my mind. And who knows? maybe it all is in our heads, reality hasen't been proving yet but i still go on with life as anyone else.

7. how would one prove reality? i think that's a good question

8. Exactly what I was thinking

9. Word, fuck it. Reality is a bitch, its a paradox. My head hurts from overthinking it, imma just live and do whatever i want.

10. Remember the old childrens' song "Row, Row Row Your Boat?"

Life is but a dream.