Have you ever had a mild hallucination on weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Registered Loser, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering because last night i got blazed like never before and as i stared at my garage floor i noticed it looked like it was made up of hundreds of little puzzle pieces. it looked so real too

2. a couple of nights ago i blazed a j that was fully packed with top notch weed,i went on GC afterwards and saw a troll,the picture of it sort of came out of the screen.man it was so cool

3. I had one kind of like that just last night too. I was touching the screen to see if it was real lol

4. One time I ate half a batch of brownies in one sitting and things got pretty fuzzy

didn't hallucinate though lol

5. I've tripped on bud before but not like a true psychedelic, Check my thread

6. Whoever says weed's not a hallucinogen, or a mild one at that, is full of shit. There's been times I've smoked a buttload of super dank headies at one time and then seen weird things. Colors, patterns (like above) and that kind of stuff.

7. Glass Hash will do it :)

8. Try millions upon billions upon gazillions of puzzle pieces. There called atoms:p

I'm not sure. How do you know whats real and what isn't?

9. #9 Registered Loser, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good question lol

10. everytime im stoned and browsing GC it seems like the names of the threads and the posts are standing in front of the white background like a little a bit of 3d effect

11. #11 Registered Loser, Jul 31, 2011
    Yea sometimes it looks like the text is disconnected from the screen

12. i smoked this dank shit called godberry before i went to sleep last night. when i closed my eyes it looked like i was flying or some shit. weed definitally gives closed eye visuals.

13. i got baked for the first time in 5 months 2 joints and 4 bubbler bowls
    and i went and laid in my tent and the shadow from the leaves on the outside of my tent
    was like a chicken opening and closing its mouth and scratching my tent and i heard like people whispering, it was fuuuucked.

14. yesterday night. my mexican bald headed friend was wearing a black and red flannel and hes white skinned so. while im driving and hes on the passengers seat, i look at him from the corner of my eye and this dude looked like freddy kruger! i only got scared a teeny weenie cuz i knew it was a hallucinegeon, not real but just imagining him talking to me would be scary. so his flannel looked like the sweater and his white hands looked like the claws.

15. No not really but when i trip and mix marijuana then its a yes

16. I always see shit when I close my eyes. Usually weird patterns, its always different

17. lol thats like even when you are not high

18. Yeah but What I meant was , It doesn't replace your entire reality within a few tokes like Salvia divinorum does......
    To start off, let me mention that i am a thorough activist in support of hallucinogenic drugs, so to honor the plant Salvia , I tried it again for the third time. It had been about one year since I last tried it .
    Materials used : 1 foot acrylic bong/ bic lighter/ .02 grams of 20x Salvia
    I was home alone this weekend and decided to purchase some 20x Salvia at the local headshop. So I went home and eagerly awaited for the night to come, and for no one to disturb me at my house, Prepared my bong to cool the smoke (since Salvia requires higher temp* to activate) . I got everything ready and headed to my room after smoking a gram of Cannabis in order to make my Salvia trip a bit more tolerable. I don't remember the times but I will estimate in order to give you a sense of how much information was packed into merely minutes. Setting : My room upstairs alone, with one light on and door closed. Sitting down on my bed then laying down when I was holding the hit for the magic " 30 seconds ".
    1:03 A.M.
    After inhaling a moderate hit ( since I was experienced with Salvia , I knew that it was indeed way more powerful than I could imagine), I layed down and exhaled very slowly while inhaling small packets of oxygen to fill my lungs.
    I feel the pulling sensation that I recognized from my earlier trips, always to the right side. Whilst I feel this physical sensation of pulling, I panicked because it seemed to come on too fast, So I opened my eyes. My room layed in front of me, but it happened to be blurry, as if the colors were melting together. At this point I knew that reality had disappeared, I knew I had to wait it out. I glared my eyes open because my ego was telling me I was dying ( Or dissolving into a higher plane ). My whole room blurred even more, colors were wildy contorting and mixing, I had a sense of "zooming out". My whole room turned into some kind of higher space, Some kind of being was watching me in my room from above. I felt as if I was climbing towards the being. This being was not made of an outline, It was as if He was my room in a higher plane, as if the objects of my room were hiding the true nature that was unveiled before me. This being/object used his "hands" to place me back on my bed, because he somehow knew that I was on a sub-threshold dose, and that I wouldn't make it to his level. The being seemed to want to keep me in my room until the trip died down. Intense visuals and very strange thoughts fill my head, I had the idea pop up that my brother was also with me in the room, that I couldn't leave him.( First time I tripped on Salvia,my brother was with me, But remember : This time I'm alone.)As I'm being pulled into my room, it seems to be "clipping" as in visual information is put into small movies and laid in my vision.
    1:07 A.M.
    As I'm returned to my body from what I describe as a consciousness "zoom out", I have a wild sense that the place I was heading towards , or came back from almost reaching, had been in my past life or past memories. Reality slowly sets in again, And I almost feel like a sense of abandonment, that The place that was being revealed to me was a treasure, and I had lost sight of it. However this place makes your thoughts rush , I had the impression that I was dissolving, physically and spiritually. My vision was dissolving as was my understanding of the true nature of reality.
    Although what I remember the most is that, There seems to be some kind of "cosmic joke" that is revealed to you, You realize you were just a character , Your true nature is multi-dimensional. You exist in multiple layers of reality simultaneously .

(What I have to intensely mention is that when you are on the escalation of the trip, you completely forget you have smoked Salvia, Your room is literally blurred out, and unveiled to reveal its true nature, it was in fact part of a super being, you are just in a dream and you finally woke up, and see that your reality was this ultimate energy/being. This is only my impression.)

I hope everyone who uses Salvia , does it with caution because it is extremely POTENT and comes on SO fast , you literally don't know what hit you.

19. #19 Registered Loser, Aug 1, 2011
    Kick ass description man. I wanna get my hands on some salvia one of these days

20. Come on guys, weed doesn't make you hallucinate...fucking society.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.