Have you ever green out? What happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by piffjar, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Apu"']

Do you mean celcius because 30 degrees is a pretty warm some would say hot day.[/quote]

No farenheit

2. Oh wait I am celcius.......My bad just sparked up for the day lol

3. Did it just recently. The shit I smoke is NOT blunt weed. It's one two hit kush. Well, I lost my hitter and was like fk it. Rolled the shit up and smoked like a third of it. Was so sick I had to go to sleep to keep from hurling. Won't do that dumb shit again.

4. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']Is what everyone's talking about actually blacking out?
    Cause you can black out on weed, it's happened.
    Is it called a green out?[/quote]

Yeah. I mean, I had no choice. This shit grabbed my by my hair and said sleep bitch!

5. Ate two fire crackers, puked everywhere, went to sleep

6. First time I smoked off a bong, second time I smoked at all, it was miserable and I was at school. Luckily I puked so my teacher just thought I was sick and sent me home. Never happened again, though, I think my tolerance for weed is pretty good.

7. [quote name='"zoomme"']

Yeah. I mean, I had no choice. This shit grabbed my by my hair and said sleep bitch![/quote]

For real, man. I blacked out(or I guess greened out) while holding a joint. Came to and that shit was nowhere to be found xD I had to go lookin for it, burnin my carpet.

Was only out for a few seconds

8. when i didnt smoke much my friend grabbed an eighth of some white rhino rolled that shit into a blunt then rolled it into another blunt to make one fat superblunt

i took a hit and each hit was like a gravity bong hit. i fucking coughed my nuts up and everything was so trippy. i felt like i had smurf vision and there were smiley faces spray painted on the trees for some reason so i started to get green sickness and threw up for a looong time.

9. 2nd time I ever hit it out of a bong, I coughed up blood. Then I took another rip to ease the pain.

10. Yes I have. Was when I first started smoking and I had made a waterfall bong out of the old glass Sobe bottles. I had some shake that needed to be used up so I loaded that shit up, lit it, let the water pour down. The milk was that nice, dirty yellow that we all know and love. Took in the whole bottle full of smoke and inhaled for ~5 or so seconds. Blew it out, died coughing, immediately broke out in a heavy sweat. Walked back to my room higher than I'd ever been (in fact, probably the highest I've ever been to date) to play some MW2 with my friend L. I'm thinking intensely to myself. Like, the kind of thinking that you just push everything else out of your mind for. And all I was thinking of were my strategies for the next round. I would be like, "Yeah, that's what I'll do next round...", and when I finally got back into the game, two rounds had passed and I had been playing. Didn't even realize it. Anyways, so somehow I'm playing, and getting kills, doing better than I did when I was sober. Don't even remember moving the joysticks on the controller, let alone killing anybody. But then something stranger (to me at the time, at least) happened.

So we're playing S&D on the map Wasteland. Don't remember how I did, although if it was anything like my other games of the night, it was well. All I know is I was running around with an AT4-HS and pissing people off. Had intense thoughts, I'm hardly talking to my buds on Live, which I'm usually super talkative. Got to Round 3 or 4 and I had gotten like 2 more kills than I thought, couldn't remember how at all. Next thing I know, we're starting a new game, on the same exact map. I say, "L, didn't we just play on this fuckin' map?" And he goes, "Nah man, that was like 6 games ago." :eek:

So I'm blown out of my skull just thinking, "WTF?" SHit happened over and over the rest of the night til I went to bed. Next day, could only remember a few bits of it, and was filled in by L on what had happened for some of it. Wish I could be that high again.

TL;DR: I got super high out of a Sobe Waterfall Bong and killed people on MW2 without even being aware that I was playing, just absorbed in my thoughts and strategies. Eventually I played a match that was the same map as the last map, which never happens (well... rarely). Turns out 5 or 6 games had passed that I remember nothing about. Kept happening throughout the night, I'd just green out matches. Can only remember small bits of the night. The rest was lost to my high.

EDIT: Holy shit, that's really fucking long. My bad lol.

11. Got too high, too drunk, and then too high again. Went out for a cigarette, puked, and collapsed. I woke up in a tent which someone had put up in my friend's bedroom. Confused the hell outta me...

12. I thought this was bullshit at first, then ended up remembering my experience.

I didn't eat or drink anything all day and had worked up a sweat with my girl in the bedroom that morning before we wen't to this park to smoke some headband. On the drive there we smoked a blunt of some sour d. I was zoning already at that point but we hadn't reached the park yet. We get there and take what feels like a hour long hike just to get to this spot to spark up. Her friends were telling me how intense this bud was but being so used to hearing that shit I just brushed it off and continued smoking 2 blunts between the 4 of us.

We start walking again and meet up with some people. I begin to introduce myself and as I put out my hand... I snapped into what felt like a dream. I wake up with people around me like whoa shit you okay man? I wasn't and it felt like there was a fucking barbell on my neck. I literally cannot pick my head up to acknowledge these people and I'm like yeah yeah I'm fine. What had actually happened was I put out my hand and ended up falling face first into this girls chest and then onto the concrete. All in front of my girl and these people I had met for the first time.

13. Ya I smoked a 2g blunt to my face then everything went black n white and I felt sick. It went away in literally 2 seconds though but it lasted 15 mins maybe.

14. I greened out after smoking .5 of some homegrown Purple Urkle after a 3 month T-break. Had an extreme panic attack, thought I was going to puke every 10 seconds, perception of reality was very distorted. Next morning I still felt high. It was very unpleasant to say the least.

15. About 3 months ago, I hadn't smoked in like 6 months. I picked up an old pipe in the other bedroom that had a little weed left in the bowl but mostly ash. I took the biggest hit I could take, held it in forever, got up to walk into the living room and the last thing I remember is holding onto the wall and my vision going blank.. Like the static on a tv. I woke up like a few seconds later I think and I was on my back trying to stand up like a retard. Pipe landed safely on the carpet though so it's all good

16. Sounds like you held your breath too long and blacked out, my man.

17. Lol I thought of that. I let the hit go before I left the room though.. It's when I got to the living room where I face dived into the carpet

18. only when mixing in booze, but its usually always something to do with me having way too much to drink. i get so fucked up i wanna pass out really bad but i can't because when i lay down i feel too dizzy and nauseous so i have to lay up in bed and fight it..it sucks.

19. Came very close but never have yet.

20. Fucking fire crackers man. I had 1 1/2 fire crackers. Did not remember where I was, how I got home, felt like I was going to puke, sat on the kitchen floor for God knows how long, could not move. Eventually drank water, stopped panicking and went to bed.