Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever gotten visuals from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by remitido, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Personally I have never gotten open eye or closed eye visuals from weed. I'm curious to know if anyone has? Or have i just never been high enough?

2. Polka dots along time ago when I smoked some SSH also some flute noise.Only last about 5 minutes and was hardly noticable but my tolerance was low as I only had been smoking reggie and that was only a few weeks after I started smoking.

3. Most of the time when I'm high everything seems to move in a slower frame rate. I notice things look a bit different and my vision mostly focuses on the center of my vision, and my peripheral view gets a little blurry. I have had a couple open eye visuals but only things like maybe a bug or something for a quick second but that's pretty rare. I have had many CEVs and I get them most of the time while I'm high. I see moving patterns and random things like that. If I get SUPER stoned I can actually hallucinate with CEVs. I remember seeing a Bever holding a fucking telephone poll it was crazy! This is all on a pretty low tolerance

4. I've gotten mad closed eye visuals from weed, but not as much since i started smoking more. When i first started smoking i'd also get some open eye visuals like everything being tinted a certain color and stuff like that. but that was only as a newbie smoker

5. Smoked some Buddah's Sister and layed down with my headphones on. I fell asleep to having CEV of the music coming to life. One of the most tranquil moments of my life.

6. Yes.

CEV are the shittt

7. One evening I smoked some great weed after not eating much all day, so my blood sugar was low. After I stood up I got the blackout effects from low blood pressure I get sometimes, but when my vision came back everything in my peripherals was so shiny and vibrant, flashing through the colors in white light (prism effect)

8. Yea when I was up for like 4 days with no sleep, smoked a fat joint and started seeing bad ass images on flat surfaces. like comic book artistic stuff from another world.

9. Faint streaking colors sometimes... When I am paranoid I get that "what's that!" feeling

10. One time I had some suuuper dank and I was seeing shit like flashes of light and birds and stuff lol

11. I've had the same blacking out from low blood pressure experience. It was pretty minor. Most intense 'trip' i've had is when i ate far too many edibles. My vision was pulsating and i had to sleep with the light on. Every time i turned it off my visuals made me nauseous.

12. Yea but only CEVs. Sometimes really intense

13. Only CEVs, and it was more of a day dream than anything else.

14. Been there lol. About every other night :smoke:
    nah but even smoking only like .5 of dank before bed I can get really nauseous.

OP: Yep all the time, but only OEVs actually. I am sitting here typing and deleting stuff over and over, I can't think of a way to describe it lol