Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever gotten "motion sick" while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Sometimes, depending on the strain, I get motion sick when I move. (I tend to get motion sick already, but usually only in the car). Does this happen to anyone else?

I notice it happens with the same ones that have an "edge" or paranoia or stress at certain points. Can you recommend a nice, mild strain with mellow, relaxing effects?

2. I've only gotten motion sickness once and I puked for a bit and felt alright after 25 min. It was really strange but now it never happens.

3. I think I get a similar thing dude, every time I feel like that I drink OJ, Red Bull or some of this stuff Liquid Kratom - Thai Dragonfly - Online Shop
    I guess its each to their own kinda thing, so be careful but it works for me