Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever gotten mad props yo?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jizzledfreq, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Has anybody ever been impressed with your mad weed smokin' abilities? I can remember two separate instances where someone gave me mad props yo.

The first instance was when I was a young apprentice smoker. I had only smoked a handful of times and didn't have much experIence with weed. My girlfriends significantly older brother took us to this random dudes house so we could pick up some "chronic". This guy was the real deal, he had a pitbull who was oh so lovable, he had a hot ass wife, he had one arm, a stub on the other, and he pulled out the fattest pound of marijuana I had ever seen. This guy reminded me of Dog The Bounty Hunter. We're in the bedroom, making the transaction, dude wants to smoke some gravity bong hits with his bud. We went round the room a few times, we were all gettin' fucked, then this happened...

I took a fat ass gravity bong rip, I could only handle a little over half the gallon milk jug before coughing, I coughed, and I went in and finished what I started. This dude was genuinely impressed, he was all like, "This guys the only one in here takin' a fat rip, coughin' his ass off, and going back to finish it off!!!"

A few years ago, I was with a group of friends. I took a fat ass rip, then did a major French inhale with it. The dude sitting across from me saw it and simply exclaimed... "Noice", nodding with approval.

I don't go out seeking mad weed smokin' props from anybody, but I always like when people essentially give me mad props yo. Feels good man... :love-m3j:

2. All the little children of grasscity look up to the mighty troll grasscoty, because coty knows it all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got props for my biglipGhosts from a bluntsmokinhot gurl

4. Hell yeaaaah! If i do a fat ass French inhale off a blunt and zero of that smoke misses my nostrils I'm basically a god of the smoking circle at that point in my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. IMG_2542.JPG

Anytime I milk and clear this guy I'll get a few comments.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. I had an angry property manager once. So yeah, that was mad props.

Bwahahahahaha I'm not even high....

• Like Like x 1
  7. My gf loves me.

8. Was mowing my grass one day and i had a huge J hanging outta my lips, everybody that drove by was honking at me and giving the thumbs up or rock on signals. I just smiled and countinued mowing my lawn. Eventually 1 truck drove by and buddy just sorta hung out the window and screamed "fuck yeah man! Your the "not 1 fuck was givin guy" arnt you!"
    Felt like a king at that point.
    Mowed the fuck outta my lawn too.
    Looked like a goddamn golf course.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm in a band and I make it a habit to roll up to most of our shows or events already smoking a blunt or joint. Just adds to the look of us all. We'll get house party gigs around nearby colleges and spark up with the guests after we play. We've all been smoking for a minute and we all have dank bud and high quality gear and we just like to have big seshes so we get pretty big props. But it's really in the name of everyone having a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 globsoffire, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
    I would always smoke out newer tokers with a bong that I named "Cheryl". Just as a side note, Cheryl ripped. I had two kids over who had only smoked moderately for a month or so. We ended up smoking a quarter between the three of us. They passed out on my couch and then wondered how I wasn't on the floor. My reply?
    This is kinda my job. I have to be good at it.
    Got mad props