Have you ever gotten a DUI?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenVoyage, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Just curious, has anyone here ever gotten a dui? If so, how did it affect your life? Do you still drive under the influence?

2. I actually passed a sobriety test when I was Cross fading....I was pretty shocked...

Another time,
    I had to take a breathayzer, but I wasn't drinking just reallllllly baaked, I made that cop look like a dumbass, didn't even ask me if I was stoned or anything no ticket nothin

3. when I was 17 I was still a young offender...1 year probation, no fine scott free. didnt drive drunk ever again as it effected my insurance the most
    $2500 6 months

4. Yeah, I wasnt going to even try to get insurance afterwards since the province I lived in, insurance was privately operated so it was going to be ridiculously expensive, sold my car instead but I was going to have to sell it anyways so I could quit my job. It was my first time and got busted, I wasnt even driving but I definately wont be making a habit of it. Really horrible experience, had to lie to take time off at work to go to court cause if they found out I wouldve had to take their "spin dry" course for alcoholics and drug addicts, and would be lucky to have not been dishonorably discharged afterwards.

5. No never but I have taken a breathalyzer, passed, and they let me go.

6. I have and it sucks ass. It will plague you for a long ass time after. Aside from the obvious safety issues...it is just not worth it.

7. yes, it sucked. and yes, but i wait an hour after my last drink (if i've had more than one) and i make sure my taillights are operational.

8. Had 4 for drink driving, But apart from having to take the bus for a few months to highschool and work + pay a few fines afterwards didn't change anything in my life.

But i stick to the legal limit of alcohol i can have when im driving now that im older.

9. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']Had 4 for drink driving, But apart from having to take the bus for a few months and pay a few fines afterwards didn't change anything in my life.

But i stick to the legal limit of alcohol i can have when im driving now that im older.[/quote]

Damn 4 and only fines and license revoked.... 4 in colorado gets you some jail time hahaha, hell 3 does

10. Yeah in NZ drink driving isn't a major offence. I think the first time i got a 2 month suspension and a $200 fine, Second time i got caught drink driving on a suspended license lost it for 12 extra months another fine, Then got caught again on that suspension and had more months added and had to go sit my drivers licence again.

Last time was when i was a bit older and i was just over the 18 year old adult drink driving limit.

11. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

Yeah in NZ drink driving isn't a major offence. I think the first time i got a 2 month suspension and a $200 fine, Second time i got caught drink driving on a suspended license lost it for 12 extra months another fine, Then got caught again on that suspension and had more months added and had to go sit my drivers licence again.

Last time was when i was a bit older and i was just over the 18 year old adult drink driving limit.[/quote]

Damn man, here... your first dui is gonna cost you around 10 fucking thousand dollars.....

12. #13 InitialToke93, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012

Woah, That's a bit excessive in my eyes but also a great deterrent i guess.

I think they've made the laws in NZ a bit stricter since i was young though, No alcohol at all allowed in your system while your driving if you under 20 now probably bigger fines now too.

13. I do not drink. So no.

I have though gotten in trouble for being a Upstanding Citizen... Most folks dont like that around here :hide:

14. I have had 2. One more ever and I go to jail for a while. So I never drink unless I am at home. I enjoy being a dd for my friends or a destraction at 2 AM which is when the bars close here in iowa.

15. Never. However a friend got one over a year ago, and she is still paying it off!

Granny