Have you ever gone to work stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by inventive, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Have you ever gotten pretty damn stoned and going to work before? Like smoke a fat bowl of dank and go to work. Do your job as best as you can or else youre fired paranoia or something? XD

2. I've never gone to my current job sober. I smoke until a half-hour to an hour before I go in.

3. Damn dude lol

4. I smoke at work all day lol I fuckin hate my job sober

5. i work at a head shop.

yes. a lot.

6. when i was just a bby stoner i was at a friends house and got super faded thinking i didnt have to work for hours. i went to take a nap and my boss calls me - umm where are you youre late...
    i was freaking out! i had to work stoned WITH my boss!
    nobody noticed.
    after that i always went to work faded ():)

7. When I worked at Starbucks, was on bar in the morning so had to be there at 6 everyday basically and that shit sucked ass, got blasted before everyday, made drinks bomb as hell, some customers would wait just so I could make it lol

8. I worked at starbucks too haha. Coffee and bud go so well together.

9. Haha wow you guys are awesome. I love coffee and bud too man xD

10. Haha man when i was doing overnights at maccas when i was younger, my daily ritual was waking up heading to my friends house near my work, smoke an 1/8th with him getting completely written off, roll a few joints for the night then rock up to work. Fuck i miss those days getting the munchies mid shift and snackin out on cheese burgers and mcchickens.

11. any job where you can work and eat is just awesome ;)

12. with my old job, used to blaze up, fly to work ;) , make myself a coffee with the biggest perma-grin, and fade out into the morning.

13. yeah i have a quick 10 minute vaping session in my car, then from my car to work which is like 2 minute away lol im faded as fuck but since its early my stoner eyes look like morning eyes:cool:

14. I used to in the past, but with my current job as a developer it doesn't work, I need to be sober to get the job done. But I spark up a fat one in the car on my way home.

15. [quote name='"inventive"']Have you ever gotten pretty damn stoned and going to work before? Like smoke a fat bowl of dank and go to work. Do your job as best as you can or else youre fired paranoia or something? XD[/quote]

My friend works in McDonalds and knows a guy who works in the kitchen who once smoked half and ounce of solid counsel hash in buckets just before doing his shift :laughing: He said he was a train wreck and was so blitzed he kept burning all the burgers

16. i call bullshit. Youve been had

17. You obviously don't know the kind of people who work in McDonalds near where I live haha

18. All day urry day

19. Not to work but when I was in college I would go to class baked. Made some of the teachers suck less.

20. My first day I went in at four in the morning hungover and high as hell. It went alright till I passed out on my lunch break. But everyone there was cool and partied all the time so no one card