Have You Ever Given Your Boss The Finger?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigH, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Yeah, I gave her the finger once.

She came, and then smoked a cigarette.

2. Two in the pink? One in the stink?

3. #23 8ight, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I see and work with lot of shitty bosses. Luckily, I've never worked under any of them. Actually, almost all of the people I've directly worked under have been excellent at there job. 

4. like 2 years ago, the company i work for had a breakfast thing for certain anniversaries (5 year, 10 year, etc). my floor manager told me about it and asked if i could go. i told her no (politely), and she told me "it wasn't really a question. unless you have an excuse, you really need to go". she didnt want me to piss off the manager of the entire store. i told her i'd probably be working that day, and didn't want to have to rush to work or something, which she explained that everyone is given the day off. so i accepted.

found out that week that the breakfast was, that i had a shift the same fucking day. i talked to her about it, and she said it'd be okay if i came in late (btw, everyone else got off of work except me).

so i go, and the stupid thing drags on and on. once it was done, i went back home to grab my work uniform (figured fuck it, why bring it if theyre expecting me late anyway). i even called them to let them know id be late (even tho my shift had already started).

i get into work, and got called upstairs immediately. the manager of the store wrote me up for being late, and started bitching me out about it. he was at the fucking breakfast so he shouldve known i was gonna be late. i snapped at that point, began telling him to go fuck himself blah blah whatever. he looked surprised, but i guess the point got across because he ripped the write-up up and let me get back to work.

i never really get pissed, so i guess he wasnt really expecting it lol. sorry about the long post too

More like fist in the pink foot in the stink.  

6. ive  never given my Boss the finger,i have,however,given my dad the finger