Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever found weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Feb 4, 2012.

1. One time, during history freshman year, we found weed in the class. Someone pointed it out to our teacher, and he said to just leave it there. I would have totally taken it if I had smoked then.

2. I find old weed stashes all the time, not to mention a lot of people tend to leave bags of bud and pretty big roaches in my room all the time. Finding bud is like a 2-3 time a week thing for me.

3. Just last week I found 3 different kinds of bottom bags which usually consist of around a gram. I like to hide som bud sometimes.

4. Yeah, found many old forgotten stashes. Nice little surprise to find a gram bag laying under the couch or someshit.lol.

I've found bags with bud out by railroad tracks and a few other sketch places. Never smoked that though, was schwaggy and never smelled very appealing

5. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']One time, during history freshman year, we found weed in the class. Someone pointed it out to our teacher, and he said to just leave it there. I would have totally taken it if I had smoked then.[/quote]

That teacher was probably gonna smoke that after class haha

6. when i was in 7th grade, i was walking home when i found a little dime bag. I didn't know what it was at the time and just threw it away, but if it was now i'da smoked it

7. Many times. One time I found an actual pot plant growing in a crack of my high schools parking lot.

8. HAHA! I remember I used to always collect a bunch of bag seeds and just go around dropping them around the school and stuff :p

9. When I was in HS some kid found weed in class and touched the bag, and then they called the cops and they were saying they are gonna take him to jail and ALL these lies.. Then they took the bud and left. haha

10. Found a water bottle filled with kush

11. Found a rolled joint lying on the street one time. Unrolled it to check the contents, then re-rolled it.

12. Yes.
    Found a pretty big joint outside the back of a pub/hotel that I lived near and cut through often. When a friend and I had this, it was actually the second time I'd smoked weed but the first time I'd been REALLY messed up.
    Someone totally would've had the shits with losing this one though, straight up green, looked to be about a $30 joint.