Have you ever found money outside?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weednotcrack, Aug 13, 2011.

1. i found a 20 yesterday on the sidewalk outside my house :D money for munchies

2. [quote name='"tokist47"']i found a 20 yesterday on the sidewalk outside my house :D money for munchies[/quote]

Hellyeah. Nothing is better than free munchies or weed.

3. I found 20 bucks last week while walking down the hall at school. I was like hell yeah I'm getting baked after school today

4. no. it sucks though, cuz i'm always the girl that LOSES her money outside.. :(

5. i work security at an NFL stadium

we had a concert one day and i was walking with my food down to the break room...it was a country concert and everyone was shitfaced...i look down and see a bill like 10 stairs down, i get down and the closer i get, the bigger i realize the bill is

it ended up being a 50$ bill and i snagged that shit soooo quick and never looked back, it was proly the guys money who was standing right next to it but i didnt care

if ur too drunk to take care of ur money u probly dont deserve to keep that cash and just spend it on 10$ beers anyways

6. Lol, well, I guess you can think of it as saving him from getting more drunk. So drunk that he drives home and crashes and kills someone or himself or both. That would have sucked.Good job sir, good job :D

7. #107 13iGGy, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    I found 3 dollars under my pillow one time....it was weird, i left a tooth under it the night before.....

but seriously back in high school i was throwing some shit away and as i look down i see a $20 bill just laying on top of the garbage. it was those big trashcans and it was pretty empty so i had to bend down to actually grab the bill. when i got up everyone was looking at me all disgusted so i showed em the money and yelled "cha-ching!!!" most people were jealous but some were still disgusted. didn't care at all, i just made 20 bucks!!

another one: a couple weeks ago i was walking around campus and stumbled on a $10 bill laying on the grass next to the sidewalk. i didn't keep it though, since my uni is in the middle of downtown you see a lot of homeless guys chillin on benches all around campus, i see 2 homeless sitting at a bench, thankfully i had two 5s on me so i each gave them a 5 and kept the 10. felt pretty good

8. i found a 100 bill on the ground at work the other day!

9. A bum gave me 5 bucks one time lol I gave him money before n I was broke n wanted a 40 so I asked him for some money lol

10. Found 50$ when I was around 12 bought my first shitty skateboard with it!

11. I found $3 once.

12. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']

Lol, well, I guess you can think of it as saving him from getting more drunk. So drunk that he drives home and crashes and kills someone or himself or both. That would have sucked.Good job sir, good job :D[/quote]

Damn bro. I'm feeling that butterfly effect of positivity coming off of you. I wanna lick it like a candy cane.

13. Aha yesterday i went in my car, checked the back seat and looked under it for some reason and i found 5 bucks ;)

14. [quote name='"Yellabellie"']

Damn bro. I'm feeling that butterfly effect of positivity coming off of you. I wanna lick it like a candy cane.[/quote]

Best quote ever.

15. [quote name='"Fëanor"']When I worked at a gas station I would superglue $1 bills to the concrete right outside the front door.

Everyone goes for it, but the drunk people are the best. Some of them will get down on their hands and knees for 5 minutes before they realize they can't get it up without destroying it :D[/quote]

Ahhahahahahhaahaha that made me laugh so much.

16. found 40 euro in a store , my mother told the shop owner then a man came to my house and took it without any reward ...
    then afew years later...
    i found 40 euro in a store and this time i kept it;)

ive also found many winning scratch cards on the ground in total about 35 euros worth

17. OMg this happened to me the other day i was smokin a bowl bout to cut the grass and i look down theres a 5 in the grass i felt like it was my reward for smokin a bowl before cutting the grass :smoke:

18. ^^^^^ lol

19. #119 lacesoutDaniel, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Working at a theatre for two years I constantly found a few bucks almost everyday while cleaning theatres. I would use it to buy lunch at my job haha. My gf, who also worked with me, worked guest services. People would turn in wallets and stuff to her all the time. If nobody showed up by the end of her shift to claim it then she would pocket it. Bought alot of pot that way :smoke:

20. Found 120 once floating around at wrapped tour, I'm surprised no one had grabbed it b4 I did.