Have you ever found money outside?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weednotcrack, Aug 13, 2011.

1. That is not finding money, that is just plain stealing:laughing:

A spray paint can is not money :laughing: But, in the U.S. you can't buy spray paint if your under 18, so I suppose that is a good find. Though I do not support vandalism:eek: I never see people spray paint any helpful information. It would be cool to see someone spray paint E=mc squared, or brush your teeth twice a day, or reduce, reuse, recycle :laughing: That would be awesome!:D

2. I in the car about to pull and a guy drops a five. I said STOP! to the driver and WAIT! As the guy goes to the chinese shop, i rushed to that 5. Some bum saw me take and ask if he could have it. I said sorry i need this. Not sooner than later, the guy comes out and see me with it. I jus hurried to the car laughing.

3. ahahaha so many good stories in this thread

4. back in my dealing days i found $400 that i forgot i stashed underneath my guitar amp, that was pretty sweet. but that was in the house so i guess it doesn't count...

one time i found about 18 dollars in a driveway of a party i was at.

5. One time i found an entire wallet outside, there was no ID in it, but there was 120$ in it. i found a couple 20's in my time too.

but that 120 was the most i ever found in cash.

found 2 iphones, an ipod touch and a couple other ipods at schools a bunch of time when i worked in the high school for 2 summers as a summer cleaner.

6. wait a minute... the euro came to ireland in 2002... that means when 2002 = 8 years old, you are 17 right now!!1111111111111111

just kidding :D

I dont remember ever finding some big money, everytime I found a wallet or similar I brought it to the police. BUT I sometimes find some coins.. I dont mind picking them up. Who doesnt honor the cent, isnt worth the benz.
    A rather poor friend of mine even throughs his cents away wtf is wrong with that guy. :rolleyes: However I often find bills in old cardigans/jackets of mine :cool:

7. All the time its called a *ground score*. I've found $20 bills on the ground, once under a car in a dirt parking lot. The most has to be $20

8. One time I was in a parking lot and I found $60 so I take it. 10 minutes later a girl came in and was walking around looking for something. I asked her what she was looking for and she said she dropped her money.

I asked her how much. She said it was $60. The money was obviously hers so I gave it back. She said thank you and gave me a hug.

9. i found $90 in my snowboard jacket :)

man was i stoked

10. bad deal, hugs arent worth 60 bucks :smoking:

11. Lol, that's cool and all that you found $90, but that's not finding money outside. Plus that was your own money, you just misplaced it:laughing:

12. lmao I dont care about the hug. I just felt like it was the right thing to do.

13. I can't remember how much, but just a couple bucks here and there. BUT I do remember this, in grade 3 we were cleaning up the sidewalks for Earth day, and this one chick finds a $50 bill, and runs right to the teacher with it!! LIKE WTF?!?!

14. I lost my wallet a few years ago when I was down in Florida it had a little over $100 in it some people found it and the only ID I had was my school ID with my full name grade and school they looked up the school and found the # called asked if they had someone by my name and sent the wallet to my school all the money was still there

15. Found a wallet on the street, had 40 bucks in it, brought it into the local police station.

3 days later, got a knock on the door and the guy offered me the 40 bucks that was in the wallet, didn't take it.

Ya, I know, that was a pretty cool story bro.

16. atleast ONE other person thats not stealing and laughing at it... i dont get it how 18+ years old people can be that childish... imagine the same thing would happen to you :rolleyes:

17. IMO if you can find who's money it is if you don't return it that's stealing

18. I JUSTT foundd a 20$ in my brother's laundry..funny thing is it's been there for a bit ^^

19. One time I was riding in the school bus and we were just leaving the parking lot and my friend saw a twenty frozen under some ice after I confirmed I ran off the bus dug it out and ran back to catch the bus...free dub sack for me and my boy

20. When I had this one job a few years back, this like 10 year old kid found $5 on the floor, and gave it to me. I guess he assumed I'd turn it in?

I munched out.