Have you ever found money outside?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weednotcrack, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #181 lacesoutDaniel, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    I find money 4 to 5 times a week. Usually 1's and 5's but I get the occasional 20. And once I found 146.

I work at a movie theatre as an usher so that how i find so much. People forget all kinds of things like hats umbrellas, jackets, toys, beanies etc.

2. I one time found 30$ in a wallet

3. ive found a 5 randomly at a gas station, a wad once in middle school i think was about 15 in small bills, and recently 2 times at my house ive found 20 or 30 dollars left on the ground after having people over. i think it might be my drug dealer, hes kinda careless with handling money.

4. #184 SoftRealities, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Skating at the Y by my house, tripping on unmentionables, found $250 in an empty parking space with zero cars in sight.

You cannot even MENTION "Unmentionables" - We do not allow discussions on other drugs - WW

5. #185 Brianyo, May 1, 2012
    When I was 12, walking infront of a church it was snowin abit in manhattan I was with my mom n was like " Mira 50 dollares" which means look 50 bucks she just swiped it quick n pocketed tha chedda haha I made her pay me back

6. people in here talking about stealing other peoples shit, fuck you, thief's are the lowest form of scum. the amount of times i've lost shit and people have straight up jacked it is unbelievable. damn i wish a ***** would just so i could catch them doing it.

7. A few times, usually a twenty.

8. banned before i could +rep

9. #189 InhaledGold, May 1, 2012
    In sixth grade I was going to my bus stop and my neighbors car was running and I guess it was the fathers wallet that was laying on the ground. I picked it up. Had a few hundred dollars and credit cards and shit in it. I set it above the drivers side door and went on to school.

Edit: I'm honestly glad I left it there because it wouldn't have done me any good now. Would of blown it all on yugioh cards or maybe skate stuff that would of been snapped in a couple months.

10. First day of my Sophomore year in HS I just got off the bus to walk to the school building and I found a $5 bill on the ground. I was so happy at the time! That is the only time I found money.

Since I'm a cart pusher at Kroger I always find phones in the parking lot and return it. I've somehow NEVER found any money out there despite working there for nearly 2 years. That's cool, I get to work a shit job yet I have not found a single dollar out in the parking lot.

My dad found a wallet at a park that had like $400 in it. One of the cards in wallet had his # so my dad called him and returned the wallet without taking a penny from there.

Another time I was with my dad when he was dropping off money at the ATM. This old couple walked away when my dad noticed the old guy drop 2 $100 bills on the ground. My dad chased after him to get his money back.

Sometimes I don't appreciate how good of a person my dad is.

11. twas with bitch whom annoyed me wanting me to drive her to the ghetto then have me turn around. pulled up to get gas short on cash and theres a small wad of ones on the ground. i was happy

12. $200 in the parking lot right outside the smoke shop. 110 degrees bright blue sky baked as fuck; fuckin pick up the money and look around for like 2 minutes just standin there baked as fuck. used that shit to buy a digital 400w light combo yeaah.

13. I thinks already posted here but fuck it. I found $60 just chillin in front of a gas station door once most I've ever found other than th occasional $1 bill haha.

14. 11 years old - $5 in my 5th grade class.

19 years old-I find Pennies outside evryday.

15. Yeah a couple times actually. One time in school I smoked with this kid who was no good and he said I owed him ten bucks for smoking some of his herb with him that he offered anyways.

Fast foward to lunch and he comes up to me and says "yo man where my ten bucks at we smoked a lot yestersay". Of course im broke and say " i dont know man" as i look down i see a little number ten buried in the grass and say "actually..." and i handed him a ten dollar bill i just pulled out of the ground!

16. Why did you actually give it to him? :confused:

17. So he'd quit whining about it, in any case we stopped chilling anyways after that. 10 bucks to get him away was a solid deal for me and finding it in the ground was even better.

18. \When I was 14 I was at the state fair and found a wallet with no ID or anything other then 40$ best belive I bought the fattest bag I could get my hands on.:cool:

19. Great thread from 2011! But yeah the most I've ever found is like 20p, I found £5 on a bus once when I was like 7 but as soon as I said it out loud some older kid claimed he lost it and took it straight off me. Douche.