Have you ever found LSD?

Discussion in 'General' started by griffin3141, Jun 16, 2007.

1. It seems impossible to find. I live in Boston, and I think that there is one dealer for the entire city (who I can't find). Have you gotten an acid hookup in the past 3 years or so? If so, how did you find your guy?

P.S. - I don't care about shrooms, they are fun, but I want to try something different.

2. its amazing how that one drug that is so spiritual and so mind expanding, and makes you see the truth is disappearing, but heroin, crack, meth, amps are available

3. search for boston area drug dealers on google, im sure they advertise on there

4. Same, I can't find acid anywhere.:mad: However, ecstasy is about as hard to find as a McDonald's is.

5. check around philly

6. Yep. Found it yesterday...well not really found...called, always can get blotter around my area. Picked up 20 hits yesterday. Just keep looking, it took me a while to finally find it, but once you find 1 person you usually can find more

7. No LSD or X around these parts. LAME!

8. yeah man i know the dude he is dont my street lol

9. LSD is a rare commodity around here. I can't go looking for it, it has to come to me pretty much. IF the opportunity arises, I take it (which hasn't been in 2 years :mad:)

Shrooms on the other hand are plentiful as well as wonderful (even though I haven't tripped off shrooms in even longer)

10. ask the hippies

11. It's been around here from time to time. I'm not too interested in it currently though, so that doesn't matter much to me. :p

12. it shows very rarely, in very limited supplies around here

13. A good place to find acid is at concerts. The reason it is so rare is because of the fact that the chemicals needed to synthesize it are watched very closely by the government and the synthesis itself isn't the easiest therefore only trained people with good connections can really do it. I know you're down on mushrooms but man... grow some... taking a psychedellic you grew and cared for yourself is great.

14. I've gotten it a couple times, and can probably get some through a friend. But then again it's SF, but crack, hop, and meth can be easily obtained. Thizz and weed are as common as day and night, always around, always in supply.

15. here you can find it pretty much anywhere.

16. Iv never had a problem getting E, Shrooms, or Acid. Not so much acid, but shrooms and E is everywhere.