Have you ever felt

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, May 25, 2012.

1. Like there was something you really wanted to do but you don't know what it is?

2. No.

Ha ha ha ha ha Sometimes I feel like there's something I'm destined to do tho.

3. I get that feeling too.

4. Yeahh, actually, alllll the time. Like, I'll just be chillin and I get this feeling that there's something that could be really fun and rewarding, but I don't know what :p

I think my dopamine levels are all fucked up from smoking so much weed :p

5. exactly exa-fucking-ctly

6. stupid weed messin with my dopamine :p

7. How can you want to do something if you don't even know what it is?

That is like a kid who never heard of roller coasters, wanting to ride a roller coaster.

8. Ha ha ha ha that's what I was thinking

9. It's more like a kid longing for the enjoyment of a roller coaster, but not knowing it's roller coasters that will fulfill that enjoyment.

10. I think its messed up dopamine (the neurotransmitter that is responsible for anticipation and excitement. It is essentially the body's reward center. Appealing things are appealing because they somehow trigger the release of dopamine.) Smoking weed affects your dopamine levels and releases it when it normally wouldn't. Sometimes the chemical imbalances that smoking marijuana causes in the brain affects when dopamine is released even when one is not high.

11. Its closer to having a word on the edge of your tounge but you cant remember the word.