Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever felt this way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tommyo, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Im only putting this in seasoned because you guys have more experience. Ive smoked a lot but the last 5 times ive been getting a feeling like my eyes and face were getting sucked back and the muscles were kinda tight i know this sounds ridiculous but its true haha . Think msybe its just low quality weed?

2. If it were low quality weed, you wouldn't feel anything, except maybe a headache

3. When I'm high, I feel like the skin on my cheek bones are melting off like hot cheese.

4. Me too. Never tightening though

5. i dont think its the weed.. u just paranoid. lol

6. I bet if you smoked some reggie correctly you would be high as a giraffes ass.

7. It kind of sounds like you just need to moisturize your face more :smoke:

8. Maybe it was a strain that provides facial feelings. I've definitely smoked weed where I could instantly feel it in my whole face. But the way you're describing it, it sounds unpleasant... I think you'll be fine though

9. ACTUALLY op your not alone. First time I ever toked I think my exact words were "oh my god my eyes are being pulled back into my skull" then 5 minutes later I couldn't care less

I don't get it anymore though