Have You Ever Felt Other Peoples Pain?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Jul 28, 2014.

1. #1 LoveisKind, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    I just read a post about donating plasma and it just made me think of how much I am afraid of physical pain and feeling physical pain that others feel. I am afraid of needles and I even skipped blood donations in high school since I was a part of a group that did activities around the school and they are usually volunteers and usually were expected to donate blood. Also, when people tell me of physical injuries such as how someone got a terrible scar or if someones skin was badly scraped, then I would feel and sharp and quick pain in my legs... It's just weird to me.

2. Sometimes, pretty much exactly as you describe it. I would take a guess that it's a semi conscious reaction that we have no or very little control over. Like when you see a guy take a hit to the sack and it's like that instant twinge in your groin and you either think or say "ooohhhh"or "ouch".

Sent from my mind

3. I'm kinda like that I can't see blood or anything like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. Too high to go into detail at the moment, but read up on empathy & mirror neurons in the brain; some people are more sensitive and can 'feel' sensations that they perceive others to be feeling. Some people have little to no empathy. Worth a read if you're interested, but it's far from abnormal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Always

Part of the reason I used to be so depressed a whiles back
    I absorbed their energy, man

6. The only physical pain I kind of 'feel' from other people is ballsack / groin / penis pain.  Whenever someone talks about it or shows me a video I cringe.  I'm scared of my delicate area being injured in any way.  But I am kind of like you, I fear physical pain.  Not cuts, needles, or bruises, though.  More like broken bones, gun shot wounds, stab wounds, etc.

7. Isn't it obvious, OP?  I don't know about anyone else, but it is pretty obvious to me right now...I'm surprised the Oracle didn't tell you this would happen.

You are...The One, Neo.

That said, no...But I don't feel pain anymore, went and fucked up all my nerves and shit so bad I don't even know when I broke something.  So I highly doubt I would likely feel anybody else pain if I can hardly feel my own, but honestly...This sounds like some Matrix shit, OP, you could be the one we have waited for...The One, Neo. :cool:

8. so physical pain you mean? pretty much only when i see a dude get hit right in the family jewels. i always resort to covering my junk up immediately and wincing with a side of cringing as well

9. #9 bongtokes6200, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    yea i cringe if i see something real bad but i dont really feel any of their pain

10. I can see pain in others auras. I'm kind of an empath, I feel it in others but no clue how to deal with my own, like Chiron.

11. I really haven't felt pain but I have definitely felt weight of how life is for people that are going through troubles in their lives. 

12. Haha no I highly doubt that, but I read a book where the main character basically felt the same things I did... If someone was to tell me or show me something graphic, I would instantly get a sharp pain/jolt in my legs.

13. sometimes when i see insanely large scars/wounds i get a funny feeling in my penis

14. :blink:

15. When my close friend died and we went to his funeral. I was fine on holding back tears, until I saw others out of our circle bust out crying. Seeing them cry tore me up really badly. Seeing his mok and daughters cry was too much. Had to go outside and breathe for a while.

16. Not physical pain, but I consider myself to be extremely empathetic when it comes to emotional pain.

17. Dealing with death is really hard. Especially when every one else is sad which indicates that he was a great person. You think back and it's just emotional.

18. I don't physically feel others pain whether it be emotional or physical pain. But I feel bad for them almost as if it might have happened to me.

19. #19 Deleted member 745666, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Exactly it's really annoying at times. Once this girl was fixing her contacts and started shedding tears. And just looking at the tears running down her face made mine do the same.
    We laughed about it later so I guess it wasn't too bad.

It's funny because I'm tearing up just typing about the time I teared up watching somebody tear up.

I such a bitch of man sometimes I swear!

*Endures the inevitable stoning from my fellow peers*

20. [​IMG]