Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever felt like a hopeless smoketard?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Patag, Aug 28, 2009.

1. For exampe, I just smoked 2 days in a row, and I'm high right now, and I feel like a helpless smoketard, very high.

2. Oh no, 2 days in a row! You might die, lay off teh marijaunz!

3. lol 2 days in a row.... i know people who have been high all day everyday for like a year or two.

4. What the fuck? You smoking weed? LMAO.

i've never felt like a "hopeless smoketard"

Maybe it's because you're boring. :confused: lol.

no offence :rolleyes:

I smoke hard every couple of months; high all day everyday for like weeks & months on in. NEVER feel that way ever. :cool:

5. 5 days straight, smoking 2 large bowls every hour on the hour from 10am-2am....Never ever felt that way....

6. No, because I am a productive member of society.

7. honestly, I'm smarter when I smoke every day. When I don't, I lose track of time, can't remember shit, and can't focus. I feel like a hopeless smoketard when i don't smoke. But that's just me, your results may vary.

8. That made me think of those commercials for different pharma drugs.

"Your results may vary. Side effects may include dry mouth, red eyes, and incredible hunger. See your doctor if you experience dizziness or psychotic events."

:laughing:

9. I dont smoke everyday, but I have smoked two days in a row MANY TIMES, and have had streaks longer than that many times. Its probably that you are just new and feel bad about it since you dont have alot of experience.

10. You're probably just thinking in your head of what people will view you as, which is usually the "Wont go nowhere because he's a Stoner."

But just remember dude, celebrities, politicians, and athletes alike smoke weed too. Way more then most people.

It's all about willpower.

11. Sometimes, that feeling is exactly what you need :)

12. I think my longest streak was around 10 years without a break. I'm pretty sure I haven't suffered any brain damage. I use it medically as well as recreationally though.

I wouldn't say 'way more than most people' about them but yes, lots of famous people smoke.

Excellent point. Normally I don't try to get stupid-high but sometimes that is exactly what is called for :)

13. I'm pretty sure they do since they also have that money and all that free time.
    I met comedian Greg Giraldo at the beach during summer last year. We smoked from his Bubbler, and he said the life of a celebrity comedian is good. He said all he does is smoke with his friends (i dont quite remember their names but they appear in each others standup acts a lot)

Celebrities are just like us, except their under cameras.

14. I've smoked every night this summer. I don't know how much I like it either, but two days is nothing.

15. I smoked one bowl and I began to smash my head into a concrete wall until I died.