Have you ever farted so loud...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 20, 2006.

1. :laughing: paybacks are a bitch. ;)

2. It used to crack me up to see my aunt's dog wake herself up with her own farts. She'd start sniffing around her butt with a look that was like, "What the hell was that?!" :D :cool:

3. lol, I dutch ovened my girl the other day. Good shit.

The way you know you're going to have one skanky, raunchy fart is when it burns coming out. All that methane gas...priceless.

Well, I'm off to work. Break time be over.

4. lmao! o man.... i could just Picture it

5. My dog does that... but he doesn't wake himself up- just get's really confused and looks behind him all shocked... haha

Me, I've woken up my girlfriend many a time with my farting antics... I remember when I got drunk and stayed at her place (we'd just met a few weeks before and I stumbled in drunk as a motherfucker) whilst her sister was visiting her... they BOTH got woken up by me in the middle of the night from diff rooms.... so I'm told... slept right through it... Really I wonder how I'm with her...

6. HAHA dutch ovens are the worst!! On family vacations, my sister always dutch ovens me!!!

7. One time I dexed and I passed out. I woke up sporadically through the night because of the farts I was having, I was later informed I had farted for the entire night. During one of the times I woke up my cousin and aunt were arguing and my cousin commented on me farting so much my aunt then told him that I was doing this all night, he then laughed hysterically. It was nuts man I was having like 20 second farts.

8. Shrooms give me some major gas. Not really smelly, just loud and tons of volume.