Have you ever fallen in love with someone in your dreams??????

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ubiquitous, Aug 2, 2008.

1. #21 bkadoctaj, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    B-b-b-b-b-b-but you can't prove all that. Why should I believe that?

2. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....tasty.

The 4th dimension can't be proven yet either. But do you think it exists? I know it does, but I can't prove it. But in theory, the 4th dimension will tie all aspects of existence, from beginning to end together, we see our births and deaths simultaneously, as well as our whole life on a timeline that is circular.

But, no I can't prove that. Excuse me I have some more pudding to eat.

3. This is irrelevant to my point, but has anyone ever heard of a succubus? For those of who are clueless..:

Figured if any thread would be appropriate to bring that up, it would be this one.

Anyways, I have had a lady visit me in my dreams several times. The same one. Every dream is of a sexual nature (with her more than willing to engage in any sort of sexual contact).

A couple people I know have had similar experiences.

4. I've had dreams where I was romantically involved/interested in someone in real life that I would never think of that way normally. Kind of sucks because then I can't get the thought of them like that out of my head.

5. pretty cool man.

6. I've fallen in love all the time in my dreams, than you wake up and realize its not true. I've also had it where I fall in love with people I know, just barely know, and its always weird seeing them again.

7. I had a dream of loving a beautiful girl I knew (good friends) but was not interested in sexually. It was very disappointing when I woke up because not only did I love her but she made me so insanely happy as more than a friend. Like, my brain flooded with whatever hormone or chemical that makes you feel happiness and a sense of everything being perfect. When I woke up I was smiling like crazy cuz I thought the relationship was real. It took like 5 minutes for me to slowly realize it was not real and she was still just a friend. :eek: I haven't had a dream in over a year and I've kinda always wanted a dream like that again, it'd be very bittersweet.

8. kinda makes me feel better all you guys say this has happened, I thought I was just a wierdo.

It happened to me one night, I think its basically just that your mind know exactly what kind of girl you would want to be with and have 100% compatibility, and it made a dream thinking about it.

its crazy because of how happy I was in the dream I can remember it like it was yesterday.

unfortunately I doubt shes out there.

9. i had a dream that i got a new step sister and she was extremely pretty and awesome, it wasn't a i wanna fuck her type feeling, it was an extremely deep emotional attachment, i was in love with heer

10. i had a dream i fucked my sister

11. Same, I've had several dreams where I am attracted/involved with someone who is otherwise unnatractive or doesn't stand out to me. I've even had a dream where I've kissed a guy friend, it was weird because it wasn't sexual or anything but just kinda happened. Yeah, I've also had dreams about lovers who don't exist in reality.

12. In one of my lucid dreams, I created a device that emits ultrasonic vibrations at a specific frequency, causing a magnetic field, so that I could pass through a p-brane that divides this dimension with the next. There was a woman there who I fell in love with. She had huge blunts too..

But really..is this love? I break it down to oxytocin overproduction due to MDMA use. What I felt wasn't equivalent to love, but it came pretty close to the real feeling I'd have while conscious.