Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever eaten a lit blunt? (emergency situations)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i really dont know, May 5, 2011.

1. If there's a cop coming up on your tail that blunt/doobie should be the tastiest morsel you've ever eaten.

2. Or.. Just shove it in the ash tray and close it? I know in America they don't have the right to search your car just off smell. They have to have a warrant and if your just consistent, and polite with how you talk he'll be on his way.

The Brosky:smoke:

From the land of limited freedom. But it's freedom none the less.

3. nope, but i ate a bag of weed in the back seat of a cop car handcuffed. hardest part was getting it to my mouth. second hardest part was swallowing it, and damn did it cut my wrist up

4. oh yes they can, smell is 100% probable cause

5. Look at this guy. He ain't even reading the thread. He's just a horny prostitute bahahahahhhah.

6. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. Yes. I guses it wasnt still lit, but I've had to down the roach numerous times - I mean, if you have a roach it means you probably smoked IN the car, so you're gonna get searched. Every time I've eaten a roach I was thankful because I got searched. Every. Time. Even got put in handcuffs while they searched one time I guess because he was so certain he would find something due to the smell I suppose. Oh well. Price you gotta pay sometimes to stay away from a charge. Eat it if you have to, a nice bif swig of water and it can almost go down like a pill haha.

8. OP is 7 years old man lol just smoke before you leave then house then you wouldn't have to eat roaches..

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol...didn't go so well for the OP either as Last Activity: Sep 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM ..lol

but hey he did last 2 years ....lol

• Funny Funny x 1