Have you ever driven drunk/high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Beauh, Nov 19, 2009.

1. i drive high just about everyday. i think im a better driver when im high then when im not. im more observant lol. but ive never driven while ive drinking. and i never will. my mom is an alcoholic and she has gotten into numerous recks while driving. and she still drinks.

2. Ive driven high a few times..not so bad. But Ive driven kind of tipsy or I guess sorta drunk once and I was scared as fuck, but it was like 4am and I just drove a tad under the speed limit lol and I was so fuckin relieved when I made it home. I will never do that again tho.

3. ive drunk drove more times than i can count. ive been doing it since i got my license when i was 16 and to be honest i rather enjoy it. however, in june i got a dwi and i lost my license for a year. not worth it.

4. #24 Set_it_off, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    I drove me and my friend home completely baked out of my mind(he aswell) for the first time last night in a hectic storm. We smoked a bowl each out of a makeshift bong, it was some indoor Afghan Kush and it was my first smoke after 1.5months!!.. Haha yeah what a time to have my first high driving experience!

We both got home perfectly safe though BUT, I missed 2 roads where I was suppose to turn I just kept going straight coz the road was going straight haha. I turned in a non turning lane at a big intersection but I blame the storm and the road lights that were out so I couldn't see shit. Best part is I turned into a neighbourhood with lots of little streets and shit I didn't where the fuck I was or where I was going but for some weird reason we got to where we wanted to be but dont know how!

oh yeah and I tried to drive with my handbrake on. :p

I just dont drive as good on anything as compared to being sober.

5. I'm a pretty frequent high driver, and it's not uncommon that I toke up while driving. I've never had any major incidents with it, just a few cases of pulling up too far and catching the bottom of my bumper on something, or missing turns, etc.

I've had to drive drunk a few times, but I keep a breathalyzer in my car to make sure that I'm near the legal limit. I feel terrible admitting to this, but I try not to as often as possible. I think I should stop though. It's never really been an issue though, I think the only thing that happened was I turned too sharply and ran over the edge of the curb.

6. I drive a motorbike and would NEVER drive drunk, when riding a motorbike you have to be 10x more alert than anyone in the car. I drive high all the time though, its a lot more thrilling and i tend to pay more attention. Although sometimes i do do some stupid shit like trying to pull away in neutral :)

7. driving high is amazing. driving drunk sucks.

8. I drive high all the time, I dunno I don't think it's that big of a deal. I have driven drunk...well a lot actually, which the one thing my parents asked me to do was not drink and drive, so I feel bad about it. I'm not proud that I've done it, one time I actully realized I was so drunk I didn't think I was gonna make it home, I called my buddy who was the next freeway exit away so I could stay at his place, not one my finer moments in life.

9. Ive driven both.. High and drunk, I was calmin down tho and I only had to go up the street.. Shits hard, driving high doesn't impair me nearly as much as alcohol does

10. I really try not to anymore. In my teenage years... yes more times than I care to admit.

I remember a few times, after some xanax and a cooler full of beer, waking up with my vehicle in the driveway like HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HOME?!?!

Not good at all, I could have killed myself or somebody...

But now I drive a motorcycle so I really don't drink and drive whatsoever unless its just a few beers.

11. Ive never driven drunk...but ive been slightly high driving before. I've been in a car high as shit and i could probably say i wouldnt be a good driver high lol.

12. Not cool... regardless of whether you've been lucky enough to not get into an accident or whether you have, dui (not just alcohol, but anything) isn't cool. I'm all good with smoking every once in a while or even often, but driving? that's just not smart...

13. Don't tend to drive high too much.

As for drunk driving? Never.

I had friends who used to drunk drive all the time, then they hit a light pole one night at about 3 am. Both stayed in the hospital for months. One friend was paralyzed from waist down, the other one had to get surgery on his face, but now he just has to deal with P.O. trouble.

Sad shit man, that was one scary day.

14. Ive never and never will drive drunk. Ive driven high a few times and even though I drive fine I just dont like it. Im just really paranoid something is going to happen so I just dont do it.

15. never driven high or drunk

i hate it when people say shit like they can drive better high. Complete bullshit, just wait till you gotta rely on your reaction to swerve out of the way of some kid but your too fuckin slow because your blasted

i have this friend that told me he was burn running as usual with his friend, drivin and chiefing a blunt. He passes it to his friend and stares at it for a second cause he was high as fuck, looks up and notices they are going right at a fucking cement wall at like 40 mph and swerved outta the way at the last second and had to pull over cause they were freaking out at the experience

and i also had a friend told me once that driving drunk is fun and not even that hard. i just shook my head and walked the fuck away

16. I never drank and drove before 16. but I'm a very good driver while I'm high. Drunk.. not so much. Its not something that anyone should do. its stupid and very dangerous

17. I'm not sure how I feel about driving high. On one hand, your reaction time goes down, but on the other, most accidents occur (in my experience) not because you failed to swerve out of the way of something, but because you did something risky, and high folks are very, very conservative drivers.

18. I almost always drive high. It helps me to chill out...otherwise, I get all angry at slow drivers.

When I go to a friend's house that's like, more than 15 minutes away, I bring a joint to smoke while I'm there, and a joint for the ride home. Man...I'm just a disaster waiting to happen.

But nowadays, I actually look forward to driving because it's when I get to smoke.

Other than the fear of getting caught with weed in my car, I think it's perfectly safe to drive high.

19. i've never driven while drunk.

i have driven while high, though. can't do it. makes me too anxious. the only thing i can think about is how any little mistake i make not only do i pay for it, but all passengers in my car would, too and i just couldn't live with that.

20. Im actually a lil better driver when stoned.
    I can also drive just fine drunk and i used to do it ALL the time but not anymore.